Sign in to follow this  
Odahviing

Direct Chat still not working!

I was hoping that direct chat would be fixed in the standalone but NOPE. not working!

In the mod already my direct chat one day decided to not work for me anymore and the same problem still occurs in the Standalone and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

I can write in direct chat and everyone is seeing what i wrote BUT I can't see what anyone else is writing.

Please...PLEASE fix this....it should be already fixed for over a year now but no, its not!

It sucks, i always get killed because i cant see what anyone is typing

I was hoping that direct chat would be fixed in the standalone but NOPE. not working!

In the mod already my direct chat one day decided to not work for me anymore and the same problem still occurs in the Standalone and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

I can write in direct chat and everyone is seeing what i wrote BUT I can't see what anyone else is writing.

Please...PLEASE fix this....it should be already fixed for over a year now but no, its not!

It sucks, i always get killed because i cant see what anyone is typing

It appears to be on your side, as it was always working for me in both the mod and SA. Maybe try differen tthings on your side to fix it?

• Like 1

It appears to be on your side, as it was always working for me in both the mod and SA. Maybe try differen tthings on your side to fix it?

I have the same problem, what do you suggest to do?

just take the chat away from the game once and for all. It's destroying the immersion

The Zombie Apocalypse:

Where only the mute survive.

• Like 3

just take the chat away from the game once and for all. It's destroying the immersion

It's hardly destroying immersion, as you can talk to people right next to you?

It's just a bug where people are hot-mic'ing serverwide, but that will be fixed soon anyway.

• Like 1

All those 5 dollar horrible microphones with peoples tvs running on the background and baby crying don't break immersion at all.

• Like 2

turn VOIP down in game. You wont hear global and can still hear direct.

• Like 1

Global mouth breathers and Streamers nattering to thier flock does urk me but hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Global mouth breathers and Streamers nattering to thier flock does urk me but hopefully this will be fixed soon.

This is offtopic, guys we need really help here. ^^

My friend had this problem too , I remember in the mod he told players to talk to him in side chat because he can't see direct chat, but he managed to fix it, I will have to ask him how

• Like 1

Someone got a fix?

My fix is there, reduce VOIP all the way in audio WILL disable global, while still leaving ENABLED Direct, everything works perfect, so lower your VOIP.

thank me later