Hosty

Not sure if bug or....

I have been scavenging for 30-40 minutes now and I couldn't find any loot but a can of tuna.

I am dying.

I started going inlands, still nothing.

RIP in advance

right now loot and zombies only respawn upon server restart. thats why everything been picked clean.

try going to remote locations, good luck

• Like 4

It ain't a bug, it's the game! Or maybe it's all been stolen, or it could of been a loot spawn bug, there's tons of things it could be, not too sure its a bug though.

It's not a bug but simply that there is no respawning of loot. Yet.

So basically what h3retic said. :)

• Like 1

restarts are every 4 hours, and they definitely seem to be staggered so they're not all restarting at the same time.  I've had great success finding loot, partially luck. which is DayZ in a nutshell.

It ain't a bug, it's the game! Or maybe it's all been stolen, or it could of been a loot spawn bug, there's tons of things it could be, not too sure its a bug though.

"it's not a bug... well, it could be a loot spawn bug.... not too sure it's a bug though." 

Well said.... 

• Like 1

Loot spawns are low, same as the zombies.

Jesus why do people defend it?

lol

The loot spawns on restart only is the best thing so far... It forces people to spread all over the map rather than just stick to big cities and create high traffic areas while the rest of the map is never used... He put a lot of work into adding new cities to the map and you should be forced to explore the WHOLE map for resources every restart.

Loot spawns are low, same as the zombies.

Jesus why do people defend it?

lol

It's most likely a bug with the loot.

Zombies however is 100% bug, they're not spawning/respawning.

Hello there

Loot Spawns and Zed Spawns were a pre known issue. Always were gonna be altered.

Solution for now is to avoid popular areas as "looters" are scraping up everything. Servers should "refill" every 4ish hours.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Hello there

Loot Spawns and Zed Spawns were a pre known issue. Always were gonna be altered.

Solution for now is to avoid popular areas as "looters" are scraping up everything. Servers should "refill" every 4ish hours.

Rgds

LoK

So does that mean every 4 hours from 12:00 am? I'm not gonna go server hopping and loot, It would just be nice to know when the restart cycle begins and resets.

So does that mean every 4 hours from 12:00 am? I'm not gonna go server hopping and loot, It would just be nice to know when the restart cycle begins and resets.

AFAIK it varies from server to sever or groups of servers. Dont quote me on that.

L