lundiin@live.se

Vehicles disappeared (US2)

Vehicles constantly vanish on my server after a restart. We've only found a chopper twice and been able to fix it up only for it to vanish when the server restarts. Most frustrating, we do save them as well. It's got to the point where we consider vehicles useless now and the next chopper we get we will just use for lols shooting fresh spawn noobs on the beach while playing Vietnam tunes like Fortunate Son over direct chat because it will vanish the second the server restarts.

My server and most other newer servers just aren't spawning vehicles at all. :(

Bus and Boat also dissapeared, thought was stolen but not a single thing was taken from our tents *not any of our AS50's or L85's* and many other valuables so server om nommed them.

Same thing is happening to my server. People keep stealing the vehicles from my camp, and after the server restarts they are all magically teleported back to the camp. It happens every time. Also, I had all the tires on the V3S and a little while ago after a server restart it magically needed two tires. Now even if I put the two tires on they will disappear after a server restart. Even if I tell the vehicles to save multiple times.

I've given up fixing my Ural and Gaz, because I know they are going to magically teleport 20km away from my camp, back to where I stole them from originally when the server restarts. Starting to get really fucking annoying.

Same here. Found 2 ATV's for 2 days.

Repaired one and drove around yesterday, to look for parts for the second. Fixed the 2nd ATV and hide both in the woods and log off.

After restarts from the server. Both ATV's were gone. 1 was as broken as we found it at the same place, where we found it. And the other was gone.

I run all the way down, where we saved the ATV places, where we were parking yesterday. But it is gone. Now I stand in the middle of nowhere without a vic..

It really annoying. Restarts of the server won't bring it back. Only the tents maybe come and go, after each.

I'am close to shut down my server and leave dayz behind.

Edited by Plexton

its uselless to fix vehicules to take to your camp , they all disapear after server restarts , but the tends are ok they stay there , at least for 4 or 5 days , its a bit stupid , the vehicules shud save at least for 3 days.

Hmm Same for me my vehicles disappear and all the tents in the area are flattened!

Got to say this is very badly bugged. I was flying round lastnight when one of the players tipped his truck so being a nice admin said I would do an early server restart so it would upright it. Landed saved my chopper did a server restart when I logged back in found the chopper had gone, spent the rest of the night checking my last saved spots and chopper spawns but not finding it anywhere on the server. Whats the point??? Lets hope that the new standalone is going to be better than this. If they cant fix it maybe they should give us private hives instead of one big one???

We've got the same problem as well (DE 1610, ID: 82XX). Any idea what might be the cause of this bug?

Same on ours. (us 2503) We just went back to the old patch til fixed. Vehicles were turning into bicycles.

Happened to us yesterday on US267, all tents + vehicles totally gone! Hive issues I'm sure... Surprised? I think not :)

Happens to me and my friend. A LOT. About 10 different V3s's and pickup trucks now because we have to fix it up EVERY SINGLE TIME we play because it magically spawns back to its original spawn point, broken when the server restarts.

day1 - fixed up an ural --> disappeared after server restart

day2 - fixed up an uaz --> disappeared after server restart

day3 - fixed up an uaz, found an ural, found a motorcycle --> disappeared after server restart :(

We rolled back to 1.7.2.4 as a result of this, vehicles are fine.

I'd rather avoid Starey Sober (Graphics glitch) then lose all my progress each server reset!

Twice now we've lost choppers to this bug, and many vehicles. Plus tents won't save anything. Whats the point in looting if you can't keep you're stuff longer than 6 hours?

Just found my first vehicle ever after about 50 hours or so of gameplay. Saved a few times before I left. Gone when I am back. I hate that we cant even get a standard, "We are aware of the issue and trying to fix it", statement. Just, nothing. Now everytime I login my tents have random inventories and vehicles just disappear. I think im just going to stop playing for while because there is no indication this is even being worked on and any progress I make is lost.

The only thing that has disappeared on our server is the chopper and it is nowhere to be found.

It's possible that a hacker took your vehicles. a hacker moved most of the vehicles in my server without repairing them.

10/28 - on my server, US 99. We had our whole Vehicle table respawn. Everything at their original locations, needing repairs. possible server-to-database file corruption. Nothing I could see in the logs. but perhaps another explanation to your troubles?