RJTurneR

READ What YOU Are Buying

Seriously, in the last 24 hours I am seeing sooo many already crying and complaining that stuff is broken, or that something is missing, or not working properly.

. Rocket specified milions of times that it was going to be a very early Alpha.

. Alpha's are usually broken or buggy as hell, or both.

. You are given a clear notice on the Steam page (Very obvious notice..) that what you are buying is imcomplete, and that it is there for people who want to help this game progress and give feedback.

There are various posts here and on Reddit, and other sites, were people just don't seem to get it. It's no different to the ArmA 3 alpha. In fact, it's no different to any Alpha. The problem we now have is that 1000's upon 1000's have purchased this and are now surrounding the game in negativity and thats only within 24 hours.

You asked for it. You got it. Now it's your turn to help, not to cry about it.

Seriously, in the last 24 hours I am seeing sooo many people crying about people already crying and complaining that stuff is broken, or that something is missing, or not working properly.

Most of the crybabies seem to be on steam forum at least, go figure :)  Just the same as any other early access game tho, morons don't read a thing then complain complain complain that everything isn't 100% and rage that steam needs to remove it.  Honestly I'm surprised the early access program is still around and the crybabies havn't ruined it for us yet, but I suppose the numbers don't lie.  Dayz FLEW to the top of the best seller list in no time flat and has been there since.

Edited by SaveMeJebus

Well it looks like there is a lot more missing than people were told or assume from the blogs so i can understand why people are upset if you compare the state of the mod and the state of the SA and what rocket tells what is done and whatnot and still stuff is missing and what's added is broken. Has he been playing around all the time or did they actually do some work is what people are asking. From what i read so far things that shouldn't have been in the SA are in the SA like non synched in game time. Such minor mistakes are typically BIS and should not be there after half a year of pre alpha tests.

The people who don't get it are the people who are stupid. It's a very easy thing to work out so you're wasting your time even trying to explain it.

95% won't read it. Just as they didn't read the very similar disclaimer for the early access to ArmA 3.

You are also given a notice the first time you start up the game that it is incomplete! The fact that people are complaining is beyond me.

If I imagine the guy on the right, hammering his fists randomly on the keyboard, like a lab monkey with a giant brain tumor and accidentally hitting the Steam purchase button once in a while, Steam forums make much more sense to me.

29pcmd4.gif

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

You have to admit though, so many people having issues with their mouse/aiming. That's a really basic mechanic, just moving the mouse and having it function properly. It'd be like "Why are all you fuckwits crying about, you bought an ALPHA." and nobody's game boots.