BoggleTits

New Server - Hardcore

Server Details: 36 Players DayZ Standalone [173.199.111.155:2302] (The Moneyshot Sessions)

Hey All,

Me and my friends who were pretty active on the original DayZ have just invested in a 36 person server hosted in the NL for the Standalone.

We plan on running it through a community so that everyone has a say. We all prefer the realism side to DayZ so want to try and get a good player base going as soon as possible.

Once I get the IP address I will post it on here.

Provisionally we are looking at making it 1st Person Only and with a lot of the other more 'hardcore' settings (I haven't had a look at the admin console yet. 

If anyone's interested in playing with us, post in here. We will probably be looking for active mod's too.

Boggle

Edited by BoggleTits
  • Like 2

Will have one by the end of the day.

I ordered it with gameservers.com this morning - will post all the details as soon as they give me them (they said it would take an hour!).

This literally just went live, and I won't have time to mess about with it until I get home in an hour so. But.....

DayZ (Public/Veteran) 113734 - The Moneyshot Sessions - Hosted by GameServers.com

173.199.111.155:2302

Also we all (except one of us who wont be on until late tonight) have zero experience of running a DayZ server.

If anyone wants to give me a quick run down of how to do things it would be very appreciated!

Gameservers has a command panel but that's it, I don't think I can edit the actual settings on there. 

Edited by BoggleTits

There maybe no settings to change.

I think they more than likely have locked it down.

Anyhow!

BoggleTits for Pres!

dM

Also we all (except one of us who wont be on until late tonight) have zero experience of running a DayZ server.

If anyone wants to give me a quick run down of how to do things it would be very appreciated!

Gameservers has a command panel but that's it, I don't think I can edit the actual settings on there. 

I ranan arma 2 private hive server as co founder of Surviedayz.com private hives... but i'd have to see the new panel to figure it out. Also, i joined the server and it's not first person only.

Edited by TheStampede

I ranan arma 2 private hive server as co founder of Surviedayz.com private hives... but i'd have to see the new panel to figure it out. Also, i joined the server and it's not first person only.

Not yet!

I'm having problems with the FTP files at the moment. Once I can edit them, we will activate 1st person. I haven't been able to check if it's possible at this early juncture, but the server itself is up and running at the moment at least! But rest assured; as soon as the server allows, it will have all the 'expert' mode bits turned on.

• Like 1

Not yet!

I'm having problems with the FTP files at the moment. Once I can edit them, we will activate 1st person. I haven't been able to check if it's possible at this early juncture, but the server itself is up and running at the moment at least! But rest assured; as soon as the server allows, it will have all the 'expert' mode bits turned on.

you have my beans!

You all do know that Rocket said that atleast for now all the servers will be the same  (Public/ Veteran)  3rd person servers.   They arent allowing 1st person only or 24/7 daytime servers for the moment. 

when i try to join on this server 173.199.111.155:230

than it says session lost. help me

Yes as someone else mentioned, all SA servers are running standard settings, they can't be modified in terms of 1st person view, crosshair or loadouts etc. This is to do with the testing side of things, i can imagine it being very difficult to carry out accurate bug tracking if there are dozens of servers with varying configurations.

i run a 30 man dayz sa server thru gameservers  aswell, and ill pass some info onto you. You cannot access the config files at this time and only have have access to 2 options 1. change server time to full day or full night and 2. login as admin ingame via rcon to kick people plus be able to talk globally via voice/writing. Ill also be making mine hardcore  once the settings fully open up then itll be game on :-) .

b_560_95_1.png

Server Details: 36 Players DayZ Standalone [173.199.111.155:2302] (The Moneyshot Sessions)

Hey All,

Me and my friends who were pretty active on the original DayZ have just invested in a 36 person server hosted in the NL for the Standalone.

We plan on running it through a community so that everyone has a say. We all prefer the realism side to DayZ so want to try and get a good player base going as soon as possible.

Once I get the IP address I will post it on here.

Provisionally we are looking at making it 1st Person Only and with a lot of the other more 'hardcore' settings (I haven't had a look at the admin console yet. 

If anyone's interested in playing with us, post in here. We will probably be looking for active mod's too.

Boggle

You won't be doing anything of the sort because dipshits don't know how to run a game and this is going to end up worse than TOR.

Yes as someone else mentioned, all SA servers are running standard settings, they can't be modified in terms of 1st person view, crosshair or loadouts etc. This is to do with the testing side of things, i can imagine it being very difficult to carry out accurate bug tracking if there are dozens of servers with varying configurations.

You know what would actually be testing?  Being able to choose where you spawn, being able to test weapons that don't actually work without having to spend 6 hours finding them again.  "Well I think that was a bug, but then the game decided to wipe my character so I can't really confirm anything".  What a beautiful testing environment.

• Like 1