Sign in to follow this  
methr1k2dop3

Pooping confirmed.

Wish hygiene played more of a role.. Where's the toilet paper? :P

Wish hygiene played more of a role.. Where's the toilet paper? :P

in the mod ^^

• Like 3

I'm going to stop killing players.

I'm going to shoot them then bandage and restrain them and while they are unconscious I'm going to shit my faeces onto their faces and tell them in direct chat just how much I despise them for allowing this to happen to them.

If the option exists I'm going to wipe my arsehole clean on their hair.

• Like 7

Hello there

"your mouth feels dry"

Obviously he finds toilets rather exhilarating...

Rgds

LoK

• Like 7

I'm going to shoot them then bandage and restrain them and while they are unconscious I'm going to shit my faeces onto their faces and tell them in direct chat just how much I despise them for allowing this to happen to them.

you are sick man but for sure 1000's of guys thinking same way :|

Due to the active syringe in his hotbar, I think it's safe to determine he's doing heroin, and just using the toilet seat as a chair.

Shitting is not confirmed folks, hard drugs are.

• Like 3

Would suck for someone to walk in while hes dropping his kids off at the pool at crack his skull open with a crowbar.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 4

Your Mouth Feels Dry.

Your Head Pounds.

Your Hair Has Been Encrusted With Feces.

• Like 1

Your Mouth Feels Dry.

Your Head Pounds.

Your Hair Has Been Encrusted With Feces.

you forgot this one:

Your hands smell like sh*t.

crazy Cherno people.

Washing machines in their bathrooms n shit.

Smart, so when you shart your pants you can wash them while you finish the poop  ;)

I understand people want this, yet I don't understand why people want this. It's not teaching you anything that you do not already know from childhood. A proper example would be to show how to match blood types or conserve resources for survival, ect.

I am going to be playing a video-game with a theme, I understand... but having to take a shit in-game, all the while trying to survive and enjoy myself seems about as annoying as how the zombies attack you in the mod as of current, if not more.

That's just my two.

I understand people want this, yet I don't understand why people want this. It's not teaching you anything that you do not already know from childhood. A proper example would be to show how to match blood types or conserve resources for survival, ect.

I am going to be playing a video-game with a theme, I understand... but having to take a shit in-game, all the while trying to survive and enjoy myself seems about as annoying as how the zombies attack you in the mod as of current, if not more.

That's just my two.

The same could be said about eating and drinking. They're menial tasks we've done all our lives. But, DayZ is a survival sim, sometimes the most basic of tasks can become the most important.

• Like 1

is something more we need to think on before we doing :)

is add element of strategy ;)

biology say 'ok, now you need to make shit'

but you are in cherno gun fight :o

so you need to escape find quiet safe place and do business QUICK fingers cross :|

maybe guy follow and get lucky make headshot on you same time you doing wipe :huh:

bad luck, maybe next time you going for shit BEFORE YOU START TROUBLE :D

• Like 1

So many buildings and so many floors... So many rooms... This is going to be shit tons of fun! Literally xD

I read a study that 90% of soldiers defecate themselves during their first time in combat. If we're going to be adding all this stuff, might as well add building up a tolerance to crapping yourself during firefights. While you're at it, add crapping yourself when you're in intense zombie encounters.

By the way, I would guess that crapping was added to work in tandem with the nutrition system...? It must have some relevance. They made eating, drinking, sleeping, reading, talking, shitting, pissing, and showering ALL relevant in 'The Ship'. I'm sure they can do the same here.

Hello there

You'd be amazed how many people do not know about a decent hygiene regimen when one isnt surrounded by a nice sterile environment. Small injuries can become infected very quickly. whilst im not fussed about actual defecation I can wait to see it's side effects.

Poo smeared makeshift spear anyone?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Yeah I can see it already. "Hey, there are people in Balota! Quick, take a shit and we go kill them".

Sounds fun, maybe it would serve as anti hill sniping mechanism, so you have to go to the bushes to take a dump and that would be a moment for you to spot him. Or you walk by where he shat and the message appears:"You smell shit", at this moment you know this is a camping place.

Reading this thread, I feel like in kindergarden again. :D

I thought the Judge told you to stay away from there?

Seriously, "pooping" has to be handled very carefully (no pun intended), I hope it can be an interesting "tool" rather than a lulzathon.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Okay...........................I can't believe it.

I had to reload the page twice because I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it is disgusting and humiliating to the world that there is a washing machine in the bathroom.