SmashT

December Round-up: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Is $30 really that big of a dent in your wallet?  

Not saying the SA will be that much, but that would be the highest I see it being.

I'm a student at uni, I currently have £20 to live off for the next two weeks. I also have Christmas presents to buy for my girlfriend and family. Yes at this moment hahaha

Edited by Owain1122
  • Like 4

I'm a student at uni, I currently have £20 to live off for the next two weeks. I also have Christmas presents to buy for my girlfriend and family. Yes at this moment hahaha

Do you have paypal?  I can give ya $10.  Not sure what that translates to your currency, but that can be my holiday present to you, good sir.

Edited by twinturbonet
  • Like 14

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA

Do you have paypal?  I can give ya $10.  Not sure what that translates to your currency, but that can be my holiday present to you, good sir.

What a kind act  :thumbsup:

But back to topic: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Like 3

FORTY-SEVEEEEEEN!!!

What sound do the deadlines do when they pass? Supersonic crack. :)— Ivan Buchta (@IvanBuchta) 3 december 2013

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Maybe I'm stupid, but doesn't he mean a deadline was missed?

That is the most generous offer someone over the internet has ever given me :) thankyou but I don't like taking money off people! Plus I will utilise my sad face to my girlfriend or parents when the SA drops, they may cave if they have the money haha. Sucks I had to give up my £10 an hour job to come to university!

• Like 2

52 on server, choo choo motherfuckers

52 PLAYERS SA CONFIRMED RELEASE IMMINENT!

• Like 1

Did I miss something? I blinked.

• Like 1

Did I miss something? I blinked.

Don't do it again.....

IT'S HABBENING!!!!

CHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

52 = 25 days = christmas day release !

more  like out tomorrow

That is the most generous offer someone over the internet has ever given me :) thankyou but I don't like taking money off people! Plus I will utilise my sad face to my girlfriend or parents when the SA drops, they may cave if they have the money haha. Sucks I had to give up my £10 an hour job to come to university!

No problem.  Sympathy on the GF is always a winner :)   :beans:

• Like 2

We're going to need a reddit press conference from rocket after today's findings.

• Like 1