Sign in to follow this  
wild_man

fuel + match + house = player BBQ revenge fire

so guy make attack on you but miss and make panic run and hide in house >:(

maybe you go inside look for him but is big risk he sit in corner aim on door wait for you

what we do? :huh:

hey, I have jerry can in backpack and matches in tool belt, is time for smoke out this rat from his hole ;)

equip jerry can :thumbsup:

scroll mouse wheel select pour fuel option

walk around house put fuel everywhere :thumbsup:  

go to safe place   

make Molotov with empty whisky, fuel and cloth :thumbsup:

light match

ignite Molotov :thumbsup:

throw on house

WOOF :D

now he have choice, stay hide in house die from fire or come outside into bullet from you  :o

make so wood building burn fast

wood frame brick house burn medium fast

metal industrial don't burn in good way

if you leave some full jerry can close to house is explode :D

Edited by KoS

I can see a lot of players just burning down the whole forests and cherno/elektro with it not to mention destroying a house makes the server laggy as fuck

• Like 1

How about you need 3 fuel cans and it has a chance to explode in your face as you ignite it?

Depends if it's full or not...the burn house down idea is pretty neat but i would see the player beeing cornered rather DCing than staying there and waiting to become a roast beef...

• Like 2

I remember Rocket saying they removed destruction out of buildings for performance reasons since they're all enterable so I can't really see burning them down happening.

I remember Rocket saying they removed destruction out of buildings for performance reasons since they're all enterable so I can't really see burning them down happening.

Source? I want to see this :D

Awesome idea, but maybe an idea to implement a couple years from now?

With a new map, I suppose they could code buildings in a way that they are treated like the reworked inventory. So buildings are no longer part of the map, but spawned in at server start allowing them to have the flexibility like with SA clothing, etc. where they can degrade and all that. This would allow the server to quickly respawn the buildings so that folks couldn't burn the whole map down.

Thinking about Lord of Flies (and dreaming big here), how awesome would it be to take advantage of strong winds to start a massive forest fire to either kill or flush out an individual or group.

Also, considering the relative lushness of Eastern Europe, I would want this to be difficult. Wet, rotting wood doesn't necessarily ignite. It might simply be too wet to accomplish this.

• Like 1

Awww no more knocking down the church with smoke grenades :(

Good idea though, setting stuff on fire could be used for a lot of things. Leaving a fake trail, setting an ambush, denying people loot.

Put 50 cans of beans in a house.

Wait for someone to see it and run into the house.

Ignite the house.

Proudly gloat over side chat and possibly make a pun about BAKED beans.

• Like 1

As long as there was small chance you accidentally covered yourself in fuel during the process and blew yourself up I'd be ok with this idea

• Like 1

What about the gas tank in the side of the house that will make a nice explosion even better would be a fuel station underground tanks will blow a few blocks away no kill switch to block the fire going down from the tanks with no power so boom. I really like the idea

• Like 1

Source? I want to see this :D

I'll have to look for it, I remember it was on a video. I'll include this once I find it. :)

Edit: I'll bean you once I find the video for you to view so you'll be notified when the time comes.

Edited by TIC321