listen right

i'm running down to elektro on me jack like when this zombie goes all chuck Norris and knocks me out with one jammy punch

now, I know this game has its problems, god knows if theres a bug in this game Ive fuckin died from it but this is taking the piss because I was 10 foot away from this zombie and i run past it way before the attack animation happened but it fucking knocked me out anyway sort of like the game decided I was going to get hit whether I dodge the zombie or not and I did dodge it but I got hit anyway wtf????

so that was one now get this

the other one was going round baloti airport looking for a gun right, everything was going great and I went up this watch tower to check for weapons and that then me leg broke

I didn't even fall off the watchtower thing, just went prone in the box at the top of the ladder like a right mug and the worser thing is there weren't no gun or nothing there anyway

so basically I've died cos I used me last bandage up in the hangar so ONCE AGAIN this game has mugged me off

every time I play I die from bugs so me an my mates call it BugZ now like a joke but we aint laughing son

Edited by MAD Frank

Dayz giveth and Dayz taketh.  I can say it was worse in the beginning and each modception concept people play adds to the pile.  Arma will always have issues thats why I have never been attached to items bandits are not the worst thing to look out for.

• Like 3

Aaaand, breath.

Seriously though: If you die from bugs or glitches every time you play you should probably start being a little more careful.

• Like 2

Ah, it's this guy again. *cooks up some popcorn*

Yeah it's a buggy mod, but what mods aren't.  Just learn the bugs and how to deal with them.

I didn't even fall off the watchtower thing, just went prone in the box at the top of the ladder

Just as HerrJon said: The way to play DayZ is to know the bugs.

And anyone playing it for over a month would tell you it's a horrible idea to go prone IN something, which makes it your fault. ;)

IT WILL TOUGHEN YOU UP FOR WHEN THE REAL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OCCURS AND HUMANS DEVELOP WEAK BONES IN THEIR LEGS SO FALLING OFF OF ONE STEP BREAKS THEIR LEGS!

• Like 1

If you don't mess around and do stupid stuff to make DayZ glitch you'll probably not die man... Never had any of these you've stated above and i've been playing dayz since day 1 

This actually gets me to a point. The only thing that has bothered me in DayZ was the fact that you cuold die because of doors.

But honestly: it is very possible to die when you're running down the stairs of a barn! Obviously when you're hectic and running past a Zombie, tripping, falling down half a flight of stairs you WILL break something and possibly pass out because of the pain.

I have never considered that a problem, for me it actually adds immersion, as in RL you have to watch out that you don't trip while carrying 2 guns, a hatchet and tons of shit in your backpack. YOu wouldn't just sprint down the stairs!

• Like 2

Sadly the door thingie is a collision related problem ( same with zeds attacking through walls *cough* ). It can happen with everything swung at you like f.e. a barrier of some sort going through you when a player swings it around in wasteland killing you in the process or as a normal example every other gate in the game, even the door of the toilet does that and if you try to turn in a corridor that is not as wide as you are tall, yes it's stupid but that usually happens when you try to pull a stick through an opening that is smaller...it snaps. Hell if i ever stopped playing games because of the bugs i would have sold my PC already...there are a lot more bugs, glitches and whatever in games where the area you can use is 100 times smaller than in ArmA. Get a grip, plan your moves and these things will nearly not happen to you anymore. When you got Mike Tysoned were you already hurt pretty bad and i assume you were out of breath? I watched carefully and saw that this happened when these conditions were met. The 10m hit was prolly lag from your connection or the server if you play on "100 player, tons of loot" servers.

Edited by Enforcer
  • Like 1