Sign in to follow this  

Your opinions on dayz SA

hey guys write your opinions on dayz as as I would like to here differnt answer

• Like 1

My nut sack is swollen, ready to burst all over it.

My nut sack is swollen, ready to burst all over it.

Wurt the? I don't.

Anyway - does anyone remember Dean saying "you will be disappointed - if you can't deal with it don't buy the game!"

After seeing the stream / latest footage it's safe to say, that this applies more than ever. It's not done yet and looks like it and has a lot of bugs.

In its current state it really is an Alpha. We'll see his it turns out on ALPHA-release. But it will be bug-infested.

I personally can deal with it, when I can know it will be fixed eventually.

Hell - I'm still playing, even though I was playing when the mod just came out - and that was horrible. Horribly enjoyable, though.

• Like 1

hey guys write your opinions on dayz as as I would like to here differnt answer

Here or different answer over there? I'm confused, where do you want that answer?

I would have accepted that December 2012. Its 2014 soon and I don't see many improvements 

There wasn't anything shown in December, how could you have seen any improvements from that version of the game if nothing was shown then?

Edited by OfficerRaymond

I would have accepted that December 2012. Its 2014 soon and I don't see many improvements 

You look my child, but do not see what is in front of your eyes. 

Once again  we shall point out how the SA is rebuilt from the foundation up so that while it only offers a few new things right now and is lacking a few things in the mod, it will be able to build off that foundation in ways the mod would never be able to do.

The original plan was to release a standalone version of the mod in December 2012. How can you possibly not see many improvements? :huh:

I don't see many improvements 

Even if you don't, the work that has been done has been done to ensure that the implementation of features and functions (that previously were not possible with the Real Virtuality engine) can be brought into the game.

i'm happy it comes out, seems a good game, something unique.

it's years i play videogames, i've been through a lot of beautiful and a lot of shit, so i'm just ready for it. even if i don't expect perfection at all, or kos going away, or bugs going away, or jerks and douches going away.

It's going to be a shitty, buggy pile of mess with placeholders everywhere, and I'm going to play the shit out of it.

• Like 1

I like almost all of the developers' ideas for the standalone and I'm looking forward to it while doing a pretty decent job at keeping my excitement and expectations under control. As what I've seen from the game so far isn't final at all and I haven't been able to play it myself, I'll have to abstain from giving my "opinion" on it for now.

Other than that, this is exactly how I feel about the standalone:

KZanpIK.jpg