Spunkey Doodle

Creative Ways to Rob or Murder People

I'm a bandit who finds satisfaction in low humanity and high kill counters, but somtimes that just isn't enough to give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Somtimes I like to make people jump off of buildings or jump into the ocean or even run into a hoard. I would to like to know some creative ways to kill and or rob people in dayz. Feel free to also share stories about your creative kills.

Can you still find satchels in DayZ? It used to be fun to take those and wait for people to enter a building so you could collapse the whole thing.

Can you still find satchels in DayZ? It used to be fun to take those and wait for people to enter a building so you could collapse the whole thing.

Yes I'm fairly sure you can, I'll have to try that somtime. Edited by Spunkey Doodle

well traps are fun, i say alright budy ill let you go run into that building until i'm gone and in the entrance is a tripwire  with a grenade attached its sooo much fun

Well, it's not killing or robbing, but i find it beyond hilarious to take people hostage. Then I navigate them out into the wild. *pew* one shot to the knee. I bandage them, and laugh at the idea of them having to crawl for ever :D

• Like 2

I would to like to know some creative ways to kill and or rob people in dayz.

Well, if you mean creative in the modern art sense, off the top of my head:

1. A generative liveblog which mixes snippets of Youtube videos with comments taken from Facebook. You're attempting to mine the fertile framework of proximal relationships in order to create an ecology in which new adjacencies reactivate latent meanings. While the other player is gazing into the soul of the internet you just sneak up and take stuff from their backpack.

2. A site-specific audio installation - you force the other player to wander around a scrapyard wearing headphones, which play environmental sounds that mix and fade depending on his location. The intention is to emphasise the disconnection between direct experience and memory. Once the other player has transitioned the symbolic pathway you shoot him.

3. A large-scale rural art space containing a small herd of cows, each one fitted with a GPS unit. Their motions are tracked over the course of a week, and at the end of the week you enlist a troupe of dancers who are instructed to mimic the motions of the cattle, using their upper bodies as a series of symbolic pointers that attempt to seek congruence in incongruity. Scatter the area with 20l fuel cans and bear traps, you can imagine the rest.

4. If you still have some bear traps, commission Turner Prize-winning landscape artist Richard Long to create a landscape piece somewhere near the coast which consists of one hundred bear traps arranged in a circle; and then have him recreate it physically in one of the real-world locations featured on the map, thus creating a commentary on the interstitional spaces between reality and its "sibling".

5. Following on from 4, with the assistance of the Czech government create an exact duplicate of Chernarus in and around the real-life locations featured in the game. Lure tourists with the promise of riches and the chance to play a beta of the standalone version of Dayz. In the control tower of the North-West airport, site a computer that runs a mock-up of the standalone (just use Vanilla Dayz and change the logo). As the player becomes engrossed in the game sneak up and rifle through their backpack. With this piece you're attempting to create understanding through inversion in a space that normalises transgression.

• Like 1

Here's a funny story.

I was hunting this bandit, and he was flying really low and fast in a chinook above NWAF. I lined my DMR up with the heli, but wasn't sure if I should get closer or not, so I started shit talking the guy, he got so distracted typing and raging at me he crashed his heli into the woods, died, and left the server.

• Like 3

If u agro a bunch of zombies then run past a player they will follow him insted. Wery satifying when the zombies manage to kill .

If someone actually lets you capture them and the lets you force them do some stupid shit in game then they are a bigger fool than you.

• Like 1

If someone actually lets you capture them and the lets you force them do some stupid shit in game then they are a bigger fool than you.

At one point, someone tried to kidnap me in the van they stole from me. I told them "No. Keep the damn van. I'd rather get shot then get stranded in the woods with a broken leg and nothing to do."

While they were busy trying to think of a comeback, I stole an m1911 and killed them all.

Edited by The Aquatic Land Walrus

Let me first be clear I think banditry is great it keeps the game interesting and keeps you on your feet. However the one exception killing fresh spawns. This happens to me all the time. People slaughtering me with gear I can't dream of getting when I have nothing at all. Now please just don't kill fresh spawns it's horrible I just payed for the standalone and I can't have any fun on it unless Im on a unpoplated server and I almost wish I hadn't bought it. So to sum this all up all of you who kill fresh spawns, fuck you.

• Like 1

A creative way to rob a person.

Have you and 3 of your buddies walk with a flashlight on towards the target, one from east, one west, north, south

Force the person on their knees and tell him to place down their backpack.

Force them to drink water while another robs the person of their blood.

Leave the backpack alone, it doesn't deserve to be stolen.

A creative way to murder a person

Have you and 3 of your buddies walk with a flashlight on towards the target, one from east, one west, north, south

Force the person on their knees and tell him to place down their backpack.

Force drink them dirty pool water.

Shoot them.

Patch them up with dirty rags

Force a rotten kiwi or apple down their throats.

Drop a empty vitamin bottle.

Laugh.

Kill him with a pen.

Laugh again.