PS OfficerRaymond, Im not saying those dayz didnt exsist or that those dayz couldnt return, but it really does seem like just a myth.

People talk about the "Good old DayZ days" like we talk about the mythical dayz of King Arthur.

You just explained the problem with the community. They could care less about living and their character... all they give a shit about is the gear they carry.

Though I won't argue that I'd love to see more hold-up style banditry, we really need the murderous KoS style people in DayZ. Everything would be boring if people just shrugged at each other without any fear of being shot. The "bad" guys need to be there. As much as you might hate them, you need them, and you need to hate them.

• Like 2

Let him feel special...

Support from a fellow KoS kiddie. Cute.

Man its always pointless negative criticism from you that I see.

But OP you should have at least fucked with him some and made it legendary, seeing as he had no clue what was going on anyhow it should have been easy to lure him into a funny, unsuspecting trap.

• Like 1

Man its always pointless negative criticism from you that I see.

But OP you should have at least fucked with him some and made it legendary, seeing as he had no clue what was going on anyhow it should have been easy to lure him into a funny, unsuspecting trap.

And you're always so constructive.

lol

PS OfficerRaymond, Im not saying those dayz didnt exsist or that those dayz couldnt return, but it really does seem like just a myth.

People talk about the "Good old DayZ days" like we talk about the mythical dayz of King Arthur.

That happens because there was a time when the game was marginally perfect. Lots of players will relate. I think it doesn't have to do with the game at all actually, it's just our noob state of mind at the time (e. g. being frightened by the church bell, shots in the distance, lights in the dark and shitting ourselves everytime there was a slight chance of death).

• Like 1

Though I won't argue that I'd love to see more hold-up style banditry, we really need the murderous KoS style people in DayZ. Everything would be boring if people just shrugged at each other without any fear of being shot. The "bad" guys need to be there. As much as you might hate them, you need them, and you need to hate them.

Agreed. We need the bad guys so the game is still tension-filled and so encounters actually make you feel something. On the other hand, a mix of KoS players and friendly (e. g. "carebear") players is IMO the best, so that you would need to assess the situation and check whether someone is friendly or not upon encountering them.

Shooting a noob because he's bad at the game is like shooting a newborn because he's bad at life.

Everything takes practice.

Wow, that was some poetic shit right there.

• Like 1

I remember when real bandits held people up... those were the days when people had respect for bandits, none of this shoot on site shit.

wow im quoting myself

Never happened, people have always shot on sight. Take those rose tinted glasses off please.

Killed a n00b? You're posting about it? Really?

Yep, it is the bandit forum after all.

Let him feel special...

He is special, he posts entertaining fodder for the rest of us. You on the other hand only deride and snipe with your persnickity little comments.

no idea but the story telling really stinks

LOL

I love the way you took the time to put "lol" in italics. Classy touch. Could you look like any more of a jackass?

Support from a fellow KoS kiddie. Cute.

KoS is hilarious, you're a douche. "I dont like how you play the game so i'm going to be a bitchy cunt"

Tell you what, he's a suggestion:

no-more-tears.jpg

Fine for me if you play the game to murder people but you could add some finesy (correct?).

Ohh god that sentence is sooooo delicious.

Whoa, a mouse button? With the power of your fingers only? Awesome!
*Harry Potter is holding a stick on that athletical finger tip*

Deeply impressed dude, deeply impressed.

Anyway, maybe I'm just a bit confused by your avatar. Maybe there's inteligent live behind though? Who knows, who knows? Maybe, the almighty fingar of fait knows all the answers of all questions? Maybe he just brought something shaking to light while picking ones nose?

Let me ask you a question: How in the blue fuck does one use "one" in a sentence but yet fucks up the spelling of "fingar", "fait" "live" ( I'm guessing this last one was life but who knows with this clusterfuck you call a post ) ?

You just explained the problem with the community. They could care less about living and their character... all they give a shit about is the gear they carry.

I think the only one with a problem around here is you. Every thread you do the exact same thing, right down to the sniggering little posts and smarmy attitude.

KoS is hilarious, you're a douche. "I dont like how you play the game so i'm going to be a bitchy cunt"

Tell you what, coming onto the forum with 22 posts and calling people that isn't the best idea.

He is entitled to an opinion, just like you are.

• Like 2

Tell you what, coming onto the forum with 22 posts and calling people that isn't the best idea.

He is entitled to an opinion, just like you are.

Tell you what, coming into a forum with 1240 posts and saying things like that to me isnt the best idea. Wait till you hit 5000, then talk. This is the internet, leave your pithy ideas of superiority and seniority where they belong, right up your flaccid asshole.

And yeah, he's entitled to his opinion, but i'm also entitled to call him a bitchy cunt for expressing said opinion. and he wasn't expressing an opinion, he was being a bitchy cunt. Did i mention he was being a bitchy cunt? Bitchy. cuuunt.

*snip*

&

I think the only one with a problem around here is you. Every thread you do the exact same thing, right down to the sniggering little posts and smarmy attitude.

wow i've not known this much sand to be in a vagina so needlessly since that chick was on trial for fucking on a UAE beach, seriously. you're quite clearly the one with a problem mate, also - using the word 'one' and spelling other things incorrectly are unrelated seeing as how they aren't both to do with spelling... grow up.

OP cool story bro, indeed one less dumbass in the northern territory (assuming you were up north)

Frytek: "Fine for me if you play the game to murder people but you could add some finesy (correct?)." <-- finesse i think you mean.

EDIT: i use the word mate as any other english person would - i don't actually consider you a friend of course, that would be preposterous.

Edited by Gwraspe

DNolan, you seem like a very happy chappy.

he must get a lot of sex

• Like 1

wow i've not known this much sand to be in a vagina so needlessly since that chick was on trial for fucking on a UAE beach, seriously. you're quite clearly the one with a problem mate, also - using the word 'one' and spelling other things incorrectly are unrelated seeing as how they aren't both to do with spelling... grow up.

OP cool story bro, indeed one less dumbass in the northern territory (assuming you were up north)

Frytek: "Fine for me if you play the game to murder people but you could add some finesy (correct?)." <-- finesse i think you mean.

EDIT: i use the word mate as any other english person would - i don't actually consider you a friend of course, that would be preposterous.

Ohh no we're not friends?! Ohh god my life is over.

Drawing light to ones (Theres that word again) tenuous grasp on english when they're clearly trying to display "finesy" or "profeciesy" in such is a base way of displaying humor. Considering the 4th line in your post essentially retraces exactly what I inferred when I said "This sentence is delicious" demonstrates your understanding of both language and humor is limited, and therefore you are now officially rubberstamped "Fucking retarded"

Yeah, i'd be happier if i didn't have to respond to fuckwits such as those above, but c'est la vie

he must get a lot of sex

yer mum m8

DNolan - I'm sure I understand both humour and language better than you - I am trilingual and learning 4th and 5th languages, you clearly have never once smiled in your life from the way you're going on, plus - "yer mum m8" - yeah I'm pretty sure you're asexual. You are the only cunt here, you're clearly at least socially retarded if not mentally (if that avatar is you I would say somewhat physically too).

Go outside, the Sun won't actually harm you - though if you go on out there the way you do behind your little keyboard and tiny e-penis I can tell you right now that other people certainly will.

Go and fuck yourself you absolute freak :)

DNolan - I'm sure I understand both humour and language better than you - I am trilingual and learning 4th and 5th languages, you clearly have never once smiled in your life from the way you're going on, plus - "yer mum m8" - yeah I'm pretty sure you're asexual. You are the only cunt here, you're clearly at least socially retarded if not mentally (if that avatar is you I would say somewhat physically too).

Go outside, the Sun won't actually harm you - though if you go on out there the way you do behind your little keyboard and tiny e-penis I can tell you right now that other people certainly will.

Go and fuck yourself you absolute freak :)

umad. Yes, that is me in my forum avatar ( Your powers of deduction astound ) and considering you said "you have never once smiled in your life" and i'm smiling in the fucking picture, i once again stamp you "fucking retarded". 5 languages and you still sound like a mongoloid.

Talking to you is the conversational equivelent of screaming face first into an overfilled commode after several fat fucks have emptied their 2nd lot of jumbo coleslaws and refried chilli beans.

Also, how in the blue fuck do you get "you must be asexual" from "yer mum m8". Do you not understand the comedic juxtaposition between deriding you for having poor english then almost immediately devolving into "yer mum m8" just a few lines later? And do you actually understand what asexual means? Are you just typing words that try to make you sound intellegent? are you actually that fucking retarded?  

that's a smile? wow, you look extatic - your mother just die or something there?

i understand exactly what you did, but from your blatant issues throughout each post i've seen from you (on pretty much every forum or board you post on you're a cunt from what i've seen) you clearly have never emptied your sack on anything barring your own tongue.

"And do you actually understand what asexual means? Are you just typing words that try to make you sound intellegent?"

haha are you fucking kidding me? you're the one trying to increase the size of your little e-penis by correcting the grammar and wording of other people - i don't need to 'try' to sound intelligent because i'm not an insecure little virgin like you nor do i have such an emotional disposition as you that i need to feel like the big clever man on the internet.

as i say, go outside, but i implore you to speak to anyone like this in the street. you genuinely deserve the good beating you'd get if you did :)

or you could just sit and wank some more, that's more likely what you'll do i assume. or maybe you'll cry more because i've stopped using capital letters to begin sentences? who knows YOU'RE SO DEEP AND DIVERSE!

kill yourself :)

EDIT: and if you want to be such a little grammar fag, I quote;

"Drawing light to ones (Theres that word again)"

you don't capitalise the first letter of the first word within parentheses in the middle of a sentence you fucking idiot, also the word "theres" doesn't exist, you need to use an apostrophe. uncultured little cunt.

Edited by Gwraspe

umad. Yes, that is me in my forum avatar ( Your powers of deduction astound ) and considering you said "you have never once smiled in your life" and i'm smiling in the fucking picture, i once again stamp you "fucking retarded". 5 languages and you still sound like a mongoloid.

Talking to you is the conversational equivelent of screaming face first into an overfilled commode after several fat fucks have emptied their 2nd lot of jumbo coleslaws and refried chilli beans.

Also, how in the blue fuck do you get "you must be asexual" from "yer mum m8". Do you not understand the comedic juxtaposition between deriding you for having poor english then almost immediately devolving into "yer mum m8" just a few lines later? And do you actually understand what asexual means? Are you just typing words that try to make you sound intellegent? are you actually that fucking retarded?  

Top lel.

26 posts here and he has already wasted his credibility and respectability on the forums, well done.

You must be oblivious to the fact that there is around 1000000 of these sort of posts a day. There is the group who don't like people who empty their magazines into random people, and then there is people who do.

kill yourself :)

Go back to 4chan. Not here.

• Like 1