Sign in to follow this  
callsignBravo (DayZ)

best base/camp in dayz

tell me about your best built base and gear stash in dayz.

mine was a stash me and my pals made in a hardcore epoch server, with missions and no safezones.

we had 5 safes a 3 story base with a concrete first floor and guns guns guns.

Tell about adventures while building/defending your camp as well.

and wolfensteinsaurus we don't want to hear about auschwitz

I've found the best bases are those hidden in plain sight.

I once hid a tent/vehicle in a town that players rarely visit and i couldnt believe how long it lasted until it was raided.

• Like 1

It was on DayZero US3,  at Willow lake. Four of us had 6 cars, and 3 tents.  Lasted about 4-5 days. We had the little pickup with a PKM, Four Wheeler, and UAZ. The rest were normal cars. We logged in, and all that was left was some barbwire. 

Right now I have a base inside of the little compound in Kabino, on the dirt road that leads to NWAF. Been there for ages and no one has found it yet.

I gave up on stashes a long time ago. I could never get the vehicles or the tents to save items properly. They fixed it a long time ago, but because of past experience I feel like I'm wasting my time even attempting to collect things.

i find the best way to have a good base is to keep good care of what is on your back. Not some shit tents.

• Like 1

That one little house Just North of Krasno air field, no matter what server the tent i placed up against the wall..it would never get raided. Fuck of a run when a rock killed you though.

I used to have a base at skalka, along the main road up north. My friend and I walled of the area with sandbags, tanktraps and wirefencekits, It looked pretty nice for a vanilla creation. we had around 8 tents, 2 were filled with assault rifles and ammo, 1 with snipers, 1 with lmg's, another with smg's and pistol's. The rest were filled with food, medical supplies and parts. I had a littlebird and He had a hummvee, all was good untill the sever wide restart. Everthing (except for the sandbags) had despawned. But I moved on, and switched to the private hive and found myself a military offroad...

sigh...   

It was on DayZero US3,  at Willow lake. Four of us had 6 cars, and 3 tents.  Lasted about 4-5 days. We had the little pickup with a PKM, Four Wheeler, and UAZ. The rest were normal cars. We logged in, and all that was left was some barbwire. 

Where is willow lake, I don't think I've ever come across it?

Where is willow lake, I don't think I've ever come across it?

Just below Black Lake, SE of the NEAF. There is a lot of nice hiding spots amongst the rocks in the area. 

Another good spot on the Chernarus map I've found to be rarely visited, Kumyrna.

my fav base is in the electro shop never runs out of loot and weapons its magical

I have a couple locations with large stashes in them. I tend to dump certain things into them while running around and then fill up my backpack and inventory when I log off. 

when i first started, i finally found a tent after searching for days, and decided i wanted it close to elektro, as i spent most of my time there, so decided on a hill on the edge of elektro would be great, as i dont know the map yet. after a few days things were fine, never got robbed, and filled it with gear, then 1 night when on youtube, i heard it referred to as sniper hill. and found i put my tent right in the middle of it, days later it still hadnt been found, but had run into snipers a few time, so decided to move on, but whatever way i placed the tent in the bush no one ever found it

now, i usually setup in solnichniy quarry, as zombies dont seem to have pathing to the very back of the quarry, and therefore essentially makes it a zombie god spot :D

I put mine in a pond. You can't see it unless its daytime and you are swimming in this particular pond.

I put mine in a pond. You can't see it unless its daytime and you are swimming in this particular pond.

Prud Lake ;P

I used to have a base in DayZ Epoch that spanned around a small mountain side. Probably my favorite design. Not much defense from air attack sadly.

Chernarus - Our groups best bases were Stupid North above the NEAF, close to the border.  Also at Rify(N Berezino) ship wreck.

Lingor - Hanger @ San Isabel