Sign in to follow this  
LeeHarveyEnfield

fill em with hope then fill em with lead

Can you stop fighting like fuck-wits please? Its kinda annoying, take it to PMs if you must continue this fight.

I liked the story but there is room for improvement definitly

Edited by TheRedScare
  • Like 2

Can you stop fighting like fuck-wits please? Its kinda annoying, take it to PMs if you must continue this fight.

I liked the story but there is room for improvement definitly

I was going to say exactly that.

After all this is a Bandit Campfire and people should feel free to post the stories they want. 

• Like 2

If you keep your bickering under self-control, then threads will be closed and warning points will be given, which I do not want to do.

Thanks,

Sula.

I was going to say exactly that.

After all this is a Bandit Campfire and people should feel free to post the stories they want. 

Well, when there's a place already started where content like this should be posted, then?...... post them there.

The argument from my end started when Mr. Oswald decided to feel emotionally violated over the fact that I reported his post for being out of place (which it is, because if he would have used the search function he would have found that there is a place to post these 'stories'. Everyone is expected to use the search function, why should someone be exempt?). I afford everyone the courtesy of telling them that I'm reporting their topic, and I'm going to continue that practice regardless, as I believe everyone should have the right to know... it's not personal but yet he decided to take it that way.

After that I gave my honest opinion on his content. It wasn't pretty and was harsh, but last time I checked we're all adults here.

exactly :beans:

I quite enjoyed the story.

if this is how he kills people then as far I'm concerned there are far less imaginative KOS players out there, I like his in game character, it has depth.

sounds like he's completely immersed in the game to me and I envy him a bit for that

• Like 2

exactly :beans:

I quite enjoyed the story.

if this is how he kills people then as far I'm concerned there are far less imaginative KOS players out there, I like his in game character, it has depth.

sounds like he's completely immersed in the game to me and I envy him a bit for that

Yea, he's for sure a true good ol' bandit! Creative and mercyless. 

Edited by xBlurHitz

Read through this thread and

Bandit Campfire
For bandits to share stories and tips, or victims to see how they operate, and how to best them!

This forum is for bandits to share tips and stories.

There is NO flaming bandits in here.

I'm just saying.

• Like 2

I loved the story, he got my beans. As one bandit to another, keep up the good work. The game would be boring without us to mix it up a little.

And keep the stories coming. I, for one, enjoy them very much.

• Like 2

I loved the story, he got my beans. As one bandit to another, keep up the good work. The game would be boring without us to mix it up a little.

And keep the stories coming. I, for one, enjoy them very much.

me too I enjoy :beans:  

best is way he talk in direct is make pvp more excite

• Like 1

Hey man, would you be able to let me message you? I have something of interest to talk to you about ;)

OT: Great story dude, I really like your style, you put the right amount of detail in which allows it to be believeable