Sign in to follow this  
LeeHarveyEnfield

fill em with hope then fill em with lead

I heard the flies

somewhere around here someone had died, the dark made finding the corpse troublesome but eventually I found him in the barn.

there were two dead zombies and a dead survivor on the first landing of the hay loft, the unfortunate souls final moments couldn't have been painted more graphically by Caravaggio, the hatchet in his hands, the winchester and shells he'd died trying to loot and the zeds he felled before finally succumbing to others, now long since gone, appetites quenched.

I took the gun and then turned my attentions to the corpse. he had a map and other essentials I had yet to find. Eagerly I stripped him of his possessions and exited into the cold inky darkness of a moonless rain sodden night, pondering my next move.

the factory lay at the base of the slope and a couple of kilometres north was berezino, where I was heading before this stroke of good fortune. I opted instead to head up the slope and take cover under a tree, to wait and see if anyone else decided to loot the farm.

after about an hour a car passes by along the road, headlights ablaze but it's occupants clearly weren't on the hunt for anything that may be found around here. a little later a survivor washed up on the beach and for a moment at least it looked as though he was going to head up towards the farm, but he veered left and hit the factory, after disappearing from sight he re-emerged by the bridge and he too melted into the darkness en route to berezino no doubt.

that was 2 hours ago now, I was on my second heatpack and down to my last soda and two cans of food, contents unknown, and was about to head off to find myself an animal when I spotted them.

2 survivors, one armed with a pistol the other with an AK and they were headed directly towards the milking shed from the south, I checked my ammo, reloaded and watched, waited, while my pulse steadily increased it's staccato rhythm.

they split up, the first (AK) went straight to the hay loft followed by 2 aggravated zombies the 2nd hit the milking shed. Divide and conquer I thought as I forced my cold stiff legs to propel me at full sprint towards the barn.

He was bent over the corpse i'd stripped earlier as the zeds ambled up the opposite staircase, I raised my weapon, opened my mic and said softly but menacingly 'this is my fucking barn' and fired 3 shots into his paper thin skull. he didn't have time to react.

the zeds turned on me immediately, I ran up the stairs to the now growing body pile and took the AK along with 3 magazines and quickly dodged one zed and managed to get back down the stairs, another zed struck me but failed to draw blood.

I ran towards the milking shed.

He was waiting for me pistol raised, but his wild panicky shots hit nothing but masonry, I switched to walk mode, lowered my weapon and steadily approached him while he changed magazine.

'what do you think you're doing lad?' I asked, again softly

he didn't respond, he fired more shots this time hitting me once but he failed to do any real damage, i raised my AK and said 'just not your night' and fired a burst into his back as he attempted to flee. I heard the sound of a leg breaking and down he went.

he was still alive but i'll say this for him, he was no quitter. He had his hatchet out and managed to get up onto one knee.

'you have 5 seconds to convince me not to kill you, i have morphine and blood' i lied, you know how hope in the victims heart makes the kill that much sweeter

for the first time he spoke 'i can give you blood if you need it' he said, his voice dripping in the hope i longed for

'BUT I DONT NEEEEED FUCKING BLOOD!' i screamed as i reloaded

he began to crawl away, my gun spoke the final words

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 8

I'm too tired to read the whole thing, but I'm sure it's a good one!

Cheers mate

"My gun was louder than he was."

You've ended similar 2 posts with something like this in row.

You need to search for the ancient "DayZ stories" thread and put your posts there.

You gutless bandit swine.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

"My gun was louder than he was."

You've ended with similar 2 posts with this in row.

You need to search for the ancient "DayZ stories" thread and put your posts there.

You gutless bandit swine.

mmm...

your bitter tone offsets the sweetness of your tears

edit - and don't be surprised if all my tales end in gunfire, murder is my trade

Somehow you've mistaken rising bile for tears and apparently you like the taste of bile.

Here you go Skippy:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/106909-dayz-stories/

Don't say I never gave you anything.

Edit: Tales ending in gun fire are one thing. Tales written with the same closing line?

F-

Edited by BioHaze

.... my gun spoke the final words

AND from your "incompetent" thread

my shots spoke louder than his cries.

Don't call me a liar unless you are 100%

Super similar endings are super similar.

• Like 1

Tales written with the same closing line

the only words that appears in the closing line of both tales you quote is 'my' and 'spoke'

those 2 words hardly constitute a repetition of the same closing line...

Don't call me a liar unless you are 100%

...therefore I am 100% sure about this, you are a LIAR sir

edit - please stop trolling my work

I like your honesty.

you don't try and portray yourself as something you're not and you write in a very enjoyable to read way. Keep them coming.

The closing lines from both of your middle school quality essays 

Middle school, I think you are being a little generous there. 

• Like 2

There is a thread to post DayZ stories, as has previously been provided. Post them there instead of spamming the forum with countless topics. People can read them there.

Reported.

Keep the mods happy.

There is a thread to post DayZ stories, as has previously been provided. Post them there instead of spamming the forum with countless topics. People can read them there.

Reported.

Keep the mods happy.

oh god

the teachers pet, how tragic.

like a security guard who didn't quite make the grade as a cop, brown nosing ass licking wretch that you are.

oh god

the teachers pet, how tragic

Not pet, just hoping getting rid of ignorant morons that can't seem to read stickies and such. You're almost as dumb as the global ban posters, and no better IMHO.

Thank you for your feelings on the matter, however they are not needed.

• Like 1

Not pet, just hoping getting rid of ignorant morons that can't seem to read stickies and such. You're almost as dumb as the global ban posters, and no better IMHO.

Thank you for your feelings on the matter, however they are not needed.

your opinion means nothing to me, it has no value.

your opinion means nothing to me, it has no value.

I'm supposed to care if it does or not? Laughable.

You funny little shit-poster you.

• Like 2

I'm supposed to care if it does or not? Laughable.

You funny little shit-poster you.

and still it comes to troll, like all teachers pets you are a loathsome, tiresome bore, smug and self satisfied yet blissfully unaware of your own smarminess.  

and still it comes to troll, like all teachers pets you are a loathsome, tiresome bore, smug and self satisfied yet blissfully unaware of your own smarminess.  

Then ignore me you simple minded twit. Rofl. That seems to be your course of action when anyone backs your trolly self into a corner. I'm loving the accusations of smugness and trolliness simply because I report you for shit-posting a wall of feces smelling garbage. It's not like I've contributed to topics in the past or anything, all 2,000 posts I have clearly are all trollposts. You sir, are a grade A nincompoop.

Honestly, what I think of your writing? (My OPINION. lul) It's held in no higher regard than that of which a children's book would be held. It lacks taste, flair, and image. You'd probably get a B in a special education course for it, and if given to anyone with any real regard for literary skill, you'd fail. TL;DR: it sucks, along with all your other 'pieces'.

Just my opinion. Doesn't matter apparently. Now, for the sake of argument just add me to your ignore list and initiate the process of healing anally.

Can't wait to see what laughable little post you post before you do so, thinking you win getting the last word. lul.

again he comes armed with his cheap petty insults and lays bare for all to see the inner workings of his stunted mind.

The funny thing about teachers pets is, despite the hollow praise they receive for their incessant snitching the teachers hold them in lower regard than the wild spirited kids he tries to land in hot water.

Ignored you are sir, and abhorred.

good story for read :beans:

your word make picture in my brain feel real :D

keep doing don't worry for hate from some guys :|

maybe they do better ones but prefer make attack on you for create something

me too I have this before but now hate is finish, you do correct way ignore attack and don't react, they looking for react :huh:

You're wrong in my case KoS.

Don't back him up just because he is a "bandit" (I'm using the term loosely here).

There has been more substance, character, and entertainment value to your "story" threads (including video) and English is not your first language.

That's the core of my original point and I stand by it.

Also, Junior doesn't like constructive criticism.

Edit: Don't post an entire thread if you expect to have every comment be positive.

Edited by BioHaze

You're wrong in my case KoS.

Don't back him up just because he is a "bandit" (I'm using the term loosely here).

There has been more substance, character, and entertainment value to your "story" threads (including video) and English is not your first language.

That's the core of my original point and I stand by it.

Junior doesn't like constructive criticism.

I like the story :|

is true I like best the murder part and way he talking in direct :D

maybe is not like shakespear but he trying

for me is nice when guys try to create something for our enjoy, is hurt nobody this story :|

I don't say you are hater bio, also Raymond is ok guy for me but there is something in attack on this guy include yesterday thread about him make me feel is not fair like bully shit I experience before :(

I don't see why he doing bad because some guys don't enjoy

• Like 1