jpk

new played looking for servers.

Dayz as it originally was... Any around.

Im talking about absplutely no custom stuff,having degault spawn(which i believe is ramdom), and basically just the nwest version and nothing else. Also day/night cycle. I live in south africa and we only habe one serbsr wich is day only and has custom spawn wiyh tools etc. I would really like to experience the raw survival mod i understand it used to ne when it started out. I prefer uk/europe servers that wont kick me for jabing 200 ping.

I hope standalonw doesnt turm into Mod gest when it finally comes out.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post;-)

Im sorry about the bad spelling. My fingers are too fat for this phone lol.

servers with nothing custom are rare,if you wait untill standalone you are bound to get a server with good ping and of course it would be base game.

but untill then I dont know any servers that would give you good ping.

Sorry but try looking up vanilla in the search bar of dayz commander and see what come up.

Try zerosurvival.net.

This server does have mods, but none of which detract from the survival experience.  There is base building, gut humans and there are custom buildings but these are just to balance the server and make it more interesting, but again none of the included mods make it any easier to survive.  There are also custom loot tables, but again these are geared towards encouraging players to go north, rather than stay on the coast.

I believe the mod is too easy in the survival aspect.  If this server changed anything to make it even easier, I would not have played there for the year that I have.

Also there is an excellent community & the admin is responsive and very hard working.

You can just play public hive.  Just check "hide unofficial" in DayZ Commander.  TMW owns 2 public hive server, US1503 and EU2419 if you'd like to try those out.  Otherwise I know BMRF has 3 vanilla private servers.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

Why post something not-vanilla if they ask for vanilla? That always bothers me. "Hey, it's not what you're looking for but..." That's basically what's going on. 

Anyway, my favorite is US 3480 but the ping may be questionable considering you're far from their server which is in the Northeast US. It's generally populated, except when it gets dark on the server, and you may have 10 people on. It's DayZ. No extra vehicles or anything.

Use the DayZ Commander filter and maybe you can find a vanilla server closer to you with a decent population. They exist, I don't know why people pretend they're hard to find.

Edited by Diggydug
  • Like 2

Thanks for the replies guys.

I foun the awa server(whitelist at awkack.org)

Its a great private hive where u star with basically nothing at all. And the people are cool. Would really like to see more people there.

No, no, and no... you are going to want to check out exposedgaming/mustygaming's servers (their EU servers, more specifically). I am a Canadian who plays on their EU2 Epoch server, and I must say that the admins are excellent there; friendly, and will compensate you if your items are lost due to lag/glitches/etc. One time while I was playing on their Taviana server, I was being a moron and crashed our tank that cost 10 briefcases of gold. I went and explained my situation to one of the admins, and he gave me a brand new tank, along with the key.

In the Epoch, you can create your own base, buy your own vehicles that you can lock, buy a safe that stores many, many items... etc.

http://www.exposedgaming.com/dayz-servers/

No, no, and no... you are going to want to check out exposedgaming/mustygaming's servers (their EU servers, more specifically). I am a Canadian who plays on their EU2 Epoch server, and I must say that the admins are excellent there; friendly, and will compensate you if your items are lost due to lag/glitches/etc. One time while I was playing on their Taviana server, I was being a moron and crashed our tank that cost 10 briefcases of gold. I went and explained my situation to one of the admins, and he gave me a brand new tank, along with the key.

In the Epoch, you can create your own base, buy your own vehicles that you can lock, buy a safe that stores many, many items... etc.

http://www.exposedgaming.com/dayz-servers/

He asked for Vanilla DayZ, not Epoch.  I'm sure they are fine servers and a fine mod, but it's not what the OP is looking for.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

Try DayZero, it has modifications but is more true to DayZ Vanilla (unless they release this.. base building 'feature') than any of the other mods, with exploit workaround fixes, balanced weapon/loot spawn (well, probably too much but, it's still good), lights in towns at night. Plus, they have many servers which get very high populations even at night. There is a even a couple of populated (in the day and evening) 1st person only servers. Half of the servers are European servers and the other half are American so you should be able to access the European servers.

Edit: I read your post on AWA servers, yes I agree and think you should remain there, those are the servers I played on for a very long time (because they were the only dayz vanilla private have servers) and I do really recommend them to everyone!

Edited by Noface
  • Like 1

Try the awkack.org DayZ Server.

Whitelisted, private hive, and as vanilla as it gets. All they have done is added a few more cars (nothing excessive, they are still quite rare to find), and about 3 more buildings on the map. Also there are some cool changes (you can shoot from the passenger seat of a bus/truck) and lowered the spawn rate of things like DMR's and Ghillies. Also there are no waypoints unless you have a GPS.

No completely vanilla, but the changes they have made improve the game and make it more 'realistic' and vanilla in a way, rather than 8,000.000 new guns and starting rocket launchers.