mark3236 (DayZ)

D-90 until DayZ will be history for me

In 90 days, I go to serve my country for two years. Either they release after two years (please!) or release before december, or I'm not going to have a DayZ experience(no, I don't expect dayZ full of normal people(non-veterans who aren't playing the game to get super high end gear) even after two years of release).

I really do hope I'll be able to experience this game without going AWOL. Cheers.

• Like 5

I know this post is really meaningless, but I had nowhere to go cry and complain. Just like my profile pic, "Nobody cares" (with rainbows)

Just out of curiosity which country are you going to be serving for? And what are you serving as?
Sorry if this is a bit on the nose, I'm just curious.

• Like 1

In 90 days, I go to serve my country for two years. Either they release after two years (please!) or release before december, or I'm not going to have a DayZ experience(no, I don't expect dayZ full of normal people(non-veterans who aren't playing the game to get super high end gear) even after two years of release).

I really do hope I'll be able to experience this game without going AWOL. Cheers.

You'll be back again to become a part of the whole history.

Take care and have a safe journey!

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity which country are you going to be serving for? And what are you serving as?
Sorry if this is a bit on the nose, I'm just curious.

South Korea, though I do plan on immigrating to the US.

That crazy mofo Kim Jeong Eun might launch an attack with children holding AKs, so I might have a slight problem while serving. Not that I would mind killing kids or the painfully inaccurate BM-13 Katyushas, but the 'nukes' they claim to have are a bit disturbing.

I'll be serving in the Army as a rifleman. I do want to go for recon, but I don't know.

Edited by mark3236
  • Like 1

That crazy mofo Kim Jeong Eun might launch an attack with children holding AKs, so I might have a slight problem while serving. Not that I would mind killing kids or the painfully inaccurate BM-13 Katyushas, but the 'nukes' they claim to have are a bit disturbing.

I'll be serving in the Army as a rifleman. I do want to go for recon, but I don't know.

Good luck man and take care. Nothing will take you down if you played DayZ! :D

Let's hope that crazy bastard doesn't do anything stupid.. Or he'll have the whole world against him (They kinda already do lol)

• Like 2

Ah you don't mind shooting kids? No me neither man, and i think the rest of the forum members will feel the same.

I really hope for you, that the dayz standalone will be released before you have to do service. I have so much compassion for you. Have a nice day, positive fellow.

• Like 1

As said above good luck man and do take care of yourself,

Also I don't think the DPRK will be an issue, it's them VS the rest of us, and we all know how that would end.

• Like 1

@mark3236

Thanks for your beans for my previous post. It does mean a lot to me, especially from a guy that doesn't mind killing kids. I have "real" empathy for you man.

You get it now, buddy????

Or did you encounter a language barrier with your post about that you don't mind killing kids. Or did I?

Edit:

Maybe I reacted too harsh. But my previous post was sarcastic (if you didn't noticed that). Now, I thought about this, and you are South Korean. Perhaps you didn't meant about what you wrote there, and just used the wrong words, or words in a wrong way. But to me it sounded like you actually don't mind killing some kids. And then complaining about the Dayz standalone not being released before you have to do service, and feeling sorry for yourself.  That would be kinda sick, would it not?

Edited by JackWalsh
  • Like 1

@mark3236

Thanks for your beans for my previous post. It does mean a lot to me, especially from a guy that doesn't mind killing kids. I have "real" empathy for you man.

You get it now, buddy????

Or did you encounter a language barrier with your post about that you don't mind killing kids. Or did I?

Noun 1. black humor - the juxtaposition of morbid and farcical elements (in writing or drama) to give a disturbing effect

Edited by mark3236

Of course I would mind shooting kids with AKs shooting at me! What if I shoot the AK by accident and ruin it? It would so ruin the cause of KOS. I could try to aim for the head to prevent ruining the AK, though.

• Like 2

good luck! they are basicly starving so you'll be fine!

Sorry but in war, a kid with a gun is still an enemy combatant and will gladly kill you for the Glorious Leader. And black humor is funny sometimes. Except for Chris Tucker, that guy sucks.

Good luck over there Mark! 

though I do plan on immigrating to the US.

I wouldn't do that. Isn't South Korea doing economically better than the US?

They won't release the game faster because you are whining. Cheers!

Hahahaha.

Even if this were true, it doesn't mean South Korea is automatically a better place to live.

Hahahaha.

Even if this were true, it doesn't mean South Korea is automatically a better place to live.

Weed isn't available in Korea. End of story.

Edited by mark3236
  • Like 1

Good luck mate, ex marine here so you got my support, keep your head down, and your ass even lower and you'll be fine :)