SmashT

November Round-up

basically by sounds of it they have different servers for different builds ;) dev server will have newer builds on :)

I was hoping for NDA drop, so we can have streams for weekend :I

I was hoping to stream the Alpha® this weekend :P

I was hoping for NDA drop, so we can have streams for weekend :I

Wont happen

yeah NDA wont normally drop until public . you may see video from someone though if permission gained maybe frankle1090 or jochfrogs for eg.

I think we will se a remake of 2012, something came up and they will not finish alpha in time so 2014.

Please dev team, can we have a Dev Blog video and visual stuff to see today?

And bring back Orlok and Fraggle too, We miss them so much.

Saw Fraggle lurking just yesterday, then he just vanished again like a lost spirit reaching out from the abyss.

• Like 1

Saw Fraggle lurking just yesterday, then he just vanished again like a lost spirit reaching out from the abyss.

Fraggle has been dealing with some personal stuff but he is most definitely alive - he just looked into the 'Off-topic' section and now he's too scared to come back.

Orlok? Possibly dead.

There is still stuff being developed so the more time that is put into devblogs, screenshots etc. the more time is taken from development and testing - that seems a little counter-productive for the goal that everyone is trying to achieve in getting the SA released.

• Like 7

yeah NDA wont normally drop until public . you may see video from someone though if permission gained maybe frankle1090 or jochfrogs for eg.

The first part. I don't think any well known youtubers/streamers have access so that's unlikely.

i was just going on NDA and most games i test for eg and how it works ;)

sometimes you can get permission from games makers and theyll let you show footage even in alpha. frankle did a video i remember before howing new stuff and most sheep like him so he was just a example used.

would be nice to see footage but im not too fussed myself at moment. rather have the game out sooner than faffing with videos :) .

would be nice to get back into slaying people again its been a while :P

Edited by dgeesio

i was just going on NDA and most games i test for eg and how it works ;)

sometimes you can get permission from games makers and theyll let you show footage even in alpha. frankle did a video i remember before howing new stuff and most sheep like him so he was just a example used.

would be nice to see footage but im not too fussed myself at moment. rather have the game out sooner than faffing with videos :) .

would be nice to get back into slaying people again its been a while :P

Why aint you talking with anyone ingame? ;(

Why aint you talking with anyone ingame? ;(

wut i aint in the testing and i uninstalled the mod about 2-3 months ago as i dont like certain aspects of it and waiting for SA before jumping back into dayz again.

wut i aint in the testing and i uninstalled the mod about 2-3 months ago as i dont like certain aspects of it and waiting for SA before jumping back into dayz again.

Same here.  I actually did a reformatting of my HDD because I was bored one day and decided not to reinstall DayZ until the SA came out.  

It's only a matter of time before we all get our SA fix.  Let me be the first to say, it's about DAMN time!  Lol.

I was thinking about Green Mountain today. I wonder if they revamped it at all?

I was thinking about Green Mountain today. I wonder if they revamped it at all?

Where was this green mountain place? I haven't played the mod since last year and I think it might have been before all the talk about green mountain.

I really hope they get this out soon. I want it now! well that may have sounded greedy, but im done with hackers and script kiddies!!!! I hope they fixed the anti hack

Where was this green mountain place? I haven't played the mod since last year and I think it might have been before all the talk about green mountain.

Ohh man, it's the most beautiful place. Nothing to do there, but everybody seems to like it for some reason. It's about one click out of Zelenogorsk, if you're lucky you might find some trash loot, but that is a big "if".

Edited by Ironhuge

I'm out of here until it is released. 

Make sure you guys protect your anus' from Vindicator

Wut? I don't get it

• Like 1

Green Mountain has always been there. It's roughly east of Zelenogorsk, north-east if memory serves. A big radio tower and a few (un-enterable as per the mod) buildings. There was a lot of mystery and hearsay surrounding it. It's commonly regarded as a risky place to go.

As to the original comment about Green Mountain. I would suspect it'd be revamped. If only for the fact that the buildings there, whatever they may be, are probably enterable/lootable. I'm not sure what else could be done to Green Mountain. I sort of liked how desolate it was, so I'm not sure I want it to be built up. But on the other hand, I did feel it was a bit boring and pointless.

Hopefully, as we see the later inclusion of construction/building, I think we'll see it as a stronghold of sorts given its relatively closed nature (as per the mod).

I think it should be possible to block off certain places in DayZ whenever construction/building gets implemented. I would preface that by saying that any construction should be able to be defeated by an appropriate counter. As a comparative example, wooden blockades/doors/walls/whatevers should be able to be taken apart by a hatchet and metal blockades/doors/walls/whatevers should be able to be destroyed by explosives. That's just a rough example, which I've fleshed out previously.

• Like 1

njuEbFH.png

Translation - There was a small trip, walked in Zelenogorsk and dressed up. I found knife and jacket, and the guy - screwdriver.

*I'm in red cap :)*

Edited by Snoww
  • Like 9

I heard that that is where you go to lift the curse....

Edited by PXXL