Sign in to follow this  
Jock McScottish

This 80's music vid reminds me of dayz so much...

Anytime I play dayz & I see or hear a plane in the sky, it reminds me of this old music vid. classic pet shop boys song btw, and its got all the dayz aspects to it! Its got the dayz style air traffic control building with a troll inside, a real bandit in a plane, two guys driving an old banger in endless countryside, reading a map & of course what happens when you sit still in a vehicle for too long at the end... If this vid had a zed in it, it would surely be dayz the movie! Call me crazy, but I thought I would share this random thought of mine with you all. Hope you don't mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBceUNs2mU

how...im utterly confused while listening to it,

how...im utterly confused while listening to it,

Jfiles my good man, I can understand your confusion. Get yourself on a server where you can jump in an old car and drive around for a bit... no matter how hardcore this forum expects we dayz'ers to be, im sure we all like to hop on a server with cars, guns galore helis and planes just for the buzz, before we go all hardcore again. Everyone needs a release from time to time!

I got shot at in an old banger from a biplane on scottishsnipers, just the other day, just like the vid!