G-Eazy (DayZ)

New California Republic Tactical Military Realism Group Recruiting Now! |Vanilla| |Epoch|

Name: Cavmonster (Caleb)

Time zone: Central U.S

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job: NCR Combat Medic would be ideal atm, then ranger in the future. :)

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR?: Always loved Fallout, I am extremely friendly and give the benefit of the doubt unless I know the straight facts about the certain situation, if I know there is a threat I deal with it. I'm no detective but I can usually put the pieces together behind crimes that I see committed so I will do the best I can to assist. Also I am looking for a trustworthy group to play along side with. :)

Accepted add me on skype

Name: CarbinatedMoney

Time Zone: CST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes

Preferred Job:  Scout / Pilot

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I think i deserve to be in NCR because i am willing to do anything that the clan asks and i really dont play much as a bandit i play more of a Hero role, i try to help people by helping them get off the coast of even a morphine. 

Edited by CarbinatedMoney

Name: Grizzly

Time Zone: US eastern

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes im willing to play long hours and help the clan succeed. 

Preferred Job: NCR Medic or NCR pilot. 

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I deserve to be in NCR because of my great level of patience. I love tedios tasks that require alot of time to be spent that most people dont enjoy doing. I am willing to help everyone out in the clan and help the clan grow bigger. 

What teamspeak IP do we use?

Edited by GrizzlyGaming

Name: Grizzly

Time Zone: US eastern

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes im willing to play long hours and help the clan succeed. 

Preferred Job: NCR Medic or NCR pilot. 

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I deserve to be in NCR because of my great level of patience. I love tedios tasks that require alot of time to be spent that most people dont enjoy doing. I am willing to help everyone out in the clan and help the clan grow bigger. 

What teamspeak IP do we use?

We are always looking for more active members! Sign up today and join the ranks of the New California Republic!

Application

Name: Justin Goodwin

Time Zone: Centrel

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes Sir

Preferred Job: Medic

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Im a US Army soldier IRL :P

Application
Name: Justin Goodwin
Time Zone: Centrel
Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes Sir
Preferred Job: Medic
Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: Im a US Army soldier IRL :P

Join the teamspeak or add me on skype TS: 198.154.118.43

• Like 1

Name:Dynex and Abandonpuppy

Time Zone:CST & EST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?:yes

Preferred Job:Dynex: Rifleman & Puppy Sniper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: We are Dynex and puppy what better team? lol

Name:Dynex and Abandonpuppy

Time Zone:CST & EST

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?:yes

Preferred Job:Dynex: Rifleman & Puppy Sniper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: We are Dynex and puppy what better team? lol

Application ACCEPTED, please add G-easy on skype or visit our TS and look for Mike or Easy "198.154.118.43" is our TS address. Thanks

Edited by Mcc83

Application

Name:Brandon

Time Zone:GMT-700

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Of course was always with them in NV dont see myself stopping now

Preferred Job: Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: To be honest I believe i should earn my right. I would love to join and play. Also i love Fallout! So this seems to be one of the best fits for me.

Application

Name:Brandon

Time Zone: GMT-7:00

Are you willing to commit to the NCR?: Yes, always played with them on fallout and will never change.

Preferred Job: Heavy Trooper

Why do you think you deserve to be in the NCR: I am a good player but I believe I will earn my place on the battlefield. Also I love Fallout and dayz