Sign in to follow this  
Geoglyph

3 fairly mature Noobs looking for 1 more noob, to complete the noobtet.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for one more mature (pref over 21) player to join us in our first forays into the world of Dayz. There are currently three of us, (youngest is 25, oldest is 29) playing as a group on a Dayz Zero server based in the U.S. Two of us have only been playing the game for the last two days, and the other has about a months worth of experience - so we're basically looking for someone with similar or less experience - a noob basically.

We all communicate through skype and we've been having a lot of fun helping each other out/exploring the map. As I stated, we are looking for someone with a mature mind,who is able to have fun too. I only ask for noobs because we all decided we want to figure out the game mechanics/world physics on our own.

Anyway, thanks in advance for all and any replies, they're very genuinely appreciated.

Geo.

P.S. I'm from Rep.of Ireland, and the other two dudes are from the east coast, and Tenesee.

Punch and Pie.

• Like 2

If you're looking for a new server, we're a european based server which is newly made so there is little lag!

The Server mod is EPOCH

server ip: 31.3.225.43:3502

CRS Church Road Soldiers (600+ Vehicles, Active Admin, Dynamic Weather, AI patrol - foot and air, base building, custom buildings) 

:)

The title was brilliant. Hats off to you sir.

But sadly, I'm too young, and I've had over a year of experience. But, I wish you the best, and hope you do complete your noobtet.

Edited by colekern
  • Like 2

The title was brilliant. Hats off to you sir.

But sadly, I'm too young, and I've had over a year of experience. But, I wish you the best, and hope you do complete your noobtet.

No worries dude, thanks for the reply.

Pssst

Post this on the DayZ subreddit, you might get more replies.

• Like 1

My name's Rob and i'm fairly new to DayZ and cmpletely new to the mod in which you are referring. However, I'm 31 yrs. old and from Nashville, Tn.  I had a group with similar plans but all were disbanded when their fall semesters began, so i too am looking for ''an older crowd'' to scavenge and pillage the wastelands of DayZ with. My Skype id is: The DayZ Mechanic (robowilso)

Edited by Robowilso

Give us a look. Were a small Multi-game community with very relaxed environment.

We support War Thunder, DayZ vanilla (HATE EPOCH), and EvE online. Most of our members are 20+ but we have a few younger. Comms consist primarily of drunken ramblings and life advice from one of our several resident stoners.

we only have a few requirements

1 TeamSpeak + Mic required. no exceptions

2. Sense of humor. Must be able to handle crude and obscene jokes (some times you'll be the butt end of it) feel free to dish it back out too.

3. Zero drama/egotistical elitist BS. start a bunch of high-school style he said she said drama and you'll be perma banned before you know what happened.

• Like 1

My Time zone is U.S. central for Tn.  When do you guys usually play?

Edited by Robowilso

Still looking for another player to join your group?

Potentially man, what's your age, experience etc?

Potentially man, what's your age, experience etc?

I just re read your post and realized that i am too young and i also have a lot of experience with the game so i guess i do not qualify.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for one more mature minded (pref 21+) person to join our Dayz group. There are currently three of us playing on a US based Dayz Zero server, learning our way as we go. Two of have only been playing for a few days, the other dude has about a moths experience, so we're very much noobs. We've gotten ourselves into plenty of hairy situations so far, including one kidnapping and a number of supposedly friendly backstabs.

So, basically I'm looking for someone who can have fun, but takes the game seriously when it's required (I'm sick of dying already). Someone with similar or less experience than us. I'm from Ireland, and the two other dudes are from the states, so we generally play in the evenings, U.S. time. We use skype to communicate, but we have teamspeak too.

Anyway, thanks in advance for all or any replies, they're much appreciated.

Geo.

<deleted>

Edited by Sieze_

Btw, people coming from Arma are welcome, we just don't want anyone who's skills are far advanced from ours.

i would love to join your group i've only been playing for two days myself and am looking for a non BANDIT team i feel everyone should be given a chance and i don't support shoot on sight unless we are hunting bandits....

• Like 1

me also would love to meet 3 mature noobs in game :rolleyes:

tell me please where you are on map, what guns you using and time for meet

I introduce myself in traditional bandit style

with 3 headshot 3 dead noobs :D

maybe after we becoming friend and arrange for meet again :thumbsup: :ph34r:

• Like 1

i would love to join your group i've only been playing for two days myself and am looking for a non BANDIT team i feel everyone should be given a chance and i don't support shoot on sight unless we are hunting bandits....

If you're still interested, you can reach me at skype: ay-kai-ay

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a mature player (pref 21+) to join our small group, as we learn how to survive. There are currently three of us, of which two of us have been playing for a week, and the other has played for a month - so we're pretty much noobs. We're playing on a Dayz Zero server based in the U.S., and we usually play in the evenings (U.S. time). I'm from Ireland, and the other two dudes are from Tennessee and Virginia. We've already been in quite a few hairy situations, including: one kidnapping, one accidental cart jacking and plenty of other madness.

So, basically, I'm looking for someone with a mature mind, but, is still able to have fun. We'd prefer someone with similar or less experience than us, as we want to learn the mechanics etc. by ourselves. Ideally we'd like to find someone who plays quite consistently. Anyway, the tree of us have really good banter so far, so if it sounds interesting to you drop me a message.

Thanks in advance for all and any replies.

Geo.

One more Topic and you will be put under post restriction.

6) Cross-posting:
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

Topics merged.

• Like 2