bloodiedsimper

The Most Cruel Thing To Do To Someone...

Step One :: Get a friend willing to break his own leg

Step Two :: Get a heli.

Step Three :: Pick someone up.

Step Four :: Discuss an easter egg in the middle of the ocean that gets you badass gear.

Step Five :: Tell your friend to get out of the heli

Step Six :: Mention that it requires to players and tell the other guy to get out of the heli.

Step Seven :: Your friend commits suicide and the poor guy in the ocean is left there... Not able to suicide.

I'd never do this to someone but I am sure some sadistic bandits out there may enjoy this.

Step One :: Get a friend willing to break his own leg

Step Two :: Get a heli.

Step Three :: Pick someone up.

Step Four :: Discuss an easter egg in the middle of the ocean that gets you badass gear.

Step Five :: Tell your friend to get out of the heli

Step Six :: Mention that it requires to players and tell the other guy to get out of the heli.

Step Seven :: Your friend commits suicide and the poor guy in the ocean is left there... Not able to suicide.

I'd never do this to someone but I am sure some sadistic bandits out there may enjoy this.

How to get past this.

Step One: Run multiple copies of arma in Editor.

Step Two: Load the server

Step Three: Your game is now laggy as fuck

Step Four: Press "Esc" and "Respawn" should stay up long enough for you to kill yourself.

Step Five: Giggle your way to respawn.

• Like 1

How to get past this.

Step One: Run multiple copies of arma in Editor.

Step Two: Load the server

Step Three: Your game is now laggy as fuck

Step Four: Press "Esc" and "Respawn" should stay up long enough for you to kill yourself.

Step Five: Giggle your way to respawn.

holy fuck thats the best idea ever or just unplug your laptop if you use one and that will ruin frames

Edited by meat pie
  • Like 2

An even batter chopper related thing to do is to trick someone into your heli, then fly to the island 15km away from the mainland - on most servers, that'll have I wait till they starve to die, and its an even future distance than just in the ocean randomly. Plus, that might not no which direction.

QWERTYUIOP

ASDFGHJKL

that's one small ass keyboard/pad thing

• Like 1

QWERTYUIOP

ASDFGHJKL

that's one small ass keyboard/pad thing

have *you* seen a ipod key board?

i think it's worse if you kill someone after he just finishes to repair a chopper. or if you destroy a huge hoard of vehicles and tents.

in op's case i'd simply alt+tab arma and leave surivor alone starving for the needed time while i watch/do something else

How to get past this.

Not going to repeat it.

Thank you for pointing out to everyone how to use an exploit to bring up ingamemenus that aren't supposed to be there in the first place in an official and public forum. <_<

• Like 1

The most cruel thing to do is make their day so much better THEN CRUSH THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS.

Such as owning a chopper full of weapons and one Satchel Charge - attach the charge to the chopper and advertise that you will give some lucky player a free chopper and gear.

Watch and listen as he jumps are out in excitement and thanks you profusely, over and over again - allow him to enter the chopper and start it up - just watch, stare, take it all in.

As soon as he takes off to hover above, you blow the satchel charge and bathe in the tears that will flood both the server and chat.

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 2

step #1 meet guy no gun shoot make bandage ;) DONT KILL is fresh spawn play fair way B)

step #2 give bloods say 'sorry I think you are bandit guy' :|

step #3 tell him 'follow me I know where is camp, nice car and guns and ammo also best backpacks and heli if you want' :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

step #4 make him follow to north of map middle of no place make run for one hour minimum :P

step #6 shoot again break legs give bandage/blood NO MORPHINES, say 'sorry I thought you are bandit' :D

step #6  say 'BYE BYE HAVE NICE CRAWL' after log out  :lol:

• Like 1

Thank you for pointing out to everyone how to use an exploit to bring up ingamemenus that aren't supposed to be there in the first place in an official and public forum. <_<

It's hardly useful unless you have no option. It would be much faster to find somewhere to kill yourself if you got a shit spawn. This is only  really useful if you're stuck (i.e. inceptions favorite debug island, or the ocean).

However, if mods wish for me to remove/edit it, I will  be happy to do so.

i told somebody that i had a camp near debug and shit. brought them up to the debug when they were a fresh spawn and dropped them off and left. it was funny because they starved to death on that private server.

Kill them.

Edited by LiftCore