hairylemon

Adding .50s Back In

One shot into the hueys engine block with a .50 will cause the heli to lose power. They don't belong in DayZ.

I wish those hueys could be replaced with civilian types of helicopters.. Seems they don't really fit in right with the place.

I wish those hueys could be replaced with civilian types of helicopters.. Seems they don't really fit in right with the place.

True...there are a couple of thing that don't fit into DayZ rarity wise...

not true the purpose of a .50 was never to snipe humans but rather to snipe engine blocks disabling vehicles for bandit ambushes and such.

in Dayz they are very useful to support roadblocks when a driver attempts to flee around the obstical

The .50s were desired by most KoS players because they wanted a 1HK weapon against players...you rarely encounter vehicles, even on servers with 500+ vehicles you still had to find stuff to make it work and most didn't even bother because they were either shot up by those players or most didn't even care for one because they wanted to pvp anyway. And using a vehicle in DayZ is like kicking a beehive and waiting for the bees to sting you.

every one loves to QQ about 1hks in every game/sim that has one.

SOME **** SHOULD 1HK YOU. It shouldn't be removed or nerfed because some people get bumhurt easily. qq more, grow a pair and get back out there.

• Like 1

every one loves to QQ about 1hks in every game/sim that has one.

SOME **** SHOULD 1HK YOU. It shouldn't be removed or nerfed because some people get bumhurt easily. qq more, grow a pair and get back out there.

Sometimes I think a fun experiment would be to make EVERY gun a 1HK weapon.