me@kevinkraft.net

My and your reason to Kill on Sight (KoS)

Why do you KoS?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Why would you kill another player on sight? Why wouldn’t you?

• Because I don’t want to be killed first
    • Because I want the player’s gear/stuff
    • Because it is entertaining
    • I don’t kill other players unless they attack me first
    • I don’t kill other players, because I am too nice

Yup, another thread about Kill on Sight also referred to as KoS. Why? Because:

1. I wanted to know what your reason is for killing another player on sight
  2. I wanted to have a poll that is a bit more generic and applicable
  3. I wanted a poll that it not on a ad-filled site

because is entertain for me ;)

I play game for pleasure feel :)

I play for fun :D

I play for entertain myself and feel after hunt and kill player is maximum pleasure for me :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

same like win fight in real life, I feel like boss taking womans for reward time B)

• Like 1

where is the option to kill them because I don't want to deal with them/talk to them?

• Like 2

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaah KOS KOS KOS reallllllly. yes another thread lets just all repeat ourselves the never ending cirlces

• Like 3

because is entertain for me ;)

I play game for pleasure feel :)

I play for fun :D

I play for entertain myself and feel after hunt and kill player is maximum pleasure for me :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

same like win fight in real life, I feel like boss taking womans for reward time B)

no words to describe my hatred

X8SRBEU.gif

hate is ugly emotion :|

every guys know hate is depression aim outside from self ;)

feel sad for this guy, life must be going bad way for him :(

but is better hate me than hate him and having breakdown so I take this burden and feeling good is help sad guy :D

Edited by KoS
  • Like 4

hate is ugly emotion :|

every guys know hate is depression aim outside from self ;)

feel sad for this guy, life must be going bad way for him :(

but is better hate me than hate him and having breakdown so I take this burden and feeling good is help sad guy :D

i thought you'd blocked me? how are you still reading my posts?

and 'i feel like boss taking women for reward time' made me and my friends laugh our asses off xD

Edited by elf cakes

i thought you'd blocked me? how are you still reading my posts?

and 'i feel like boss taking women for reward time' made me and my friends laugh our asses off xD

I reading quotes from other guy post :D

and friend pm me and say elf cakes ask question :huh:

now I going back to ignore hater mode :thumbsup:  :P

• Like 2

I reading quotes from other guy post :D

and friend pm me and say elf cakes ask question :huh:

now I going back to ignore hater mode :thumbsup:  :P

i thought you liked having haters? i thought it gave you 'much pleasure such love' or is that just what you say to try and justify the masses of people that hate you

Could you take your shit elsewhere please 

why do you even get involved? lol i've never been talking to you and yet you still talk to me like you're better than me

i could say the exact same to you. take your shit elsewhere.

sorry OP.

• Like 1

I want their shiny stuff...

why do you even get involved? lol i've never been talking to you and yet you still talk to me like you're better than me

i could say the exact same to you. take your shit elsewhere.

sorry OP.

I was talking to both you and KoS, not just you 

if you guys have an issue then use the pm system instead of hijacking someone else's thread 

--

I kill mainly because I don't want to be killed myself. In the standalone however i'll probably just avoid everyone as best as I can 

Edited by Death Dealer
  • Like 2

I only KoS if I see a bandit or someone runs up on me before I can chat with them.

So I voted for number 1. If I see a bandit i am defiantely afraid he will kill me first and if I see a survivor running up on me I am afraid he will kill me if I dont get the jump on him and kill him.

It's all dependent on the situation.

If I am somewhere like the NEAF/NWAF I'd normally play it more safe than sorry and would more than likely shoot them if they managed to spot me and had a weapon with sufficient stopping power.

If I bumped into a player and they manage to spot me but don't immediately engage I normally wouldn't shoot them, I'd keep note of where they go and would stillb e wary of them but I will more often than not let them go if they communicate.

Unarmed? Yeah - I'm not killing anyone unarmed unless they are going to be a direct threat (i.e. nearby weapon spawn/looting weapons), I will more often than not tell them to back off and wait for me to leave or leave them with broken legs and fix them up before I leave.

Situations like this are rarely a, b, c.

• Like 2

Normally, I'm option 1 on the DayZ mod.  But I voted option 2 since most of these polls are about KoS and the Standalone.  I run on foot 90% of the time, and survive out of my pack, unless my friends are on with me.  With the boot wear causing an injury that slows your movement in the Standalone, I'll be killing for new shoes.  I don't aim for the foot so it shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 5

I remember the time when I destroyed every heli I found just to make sure that nobody finds my tent/car. And yes I kill other players because I do not want them to kill me. If it is face to face and I have much to lose, well then the last man standing survives...

• Like 1

I remember the time when I destroyed every heli I found just to make sure that nobody finds my tent/car. And yes I kill other players because I do not want them to kill me. If it is face to face and I have much to lose, well then the last man standing survives...

Yep, safe way to play - choppers are a major pain in the ass when you're on the receiving end so I don't blame you.

I tend to be a bit more cruel and just trash the chopper so it's unflyable but force them to destroy their own chopper or waste a lot of time repairing and refueling it.

The apocalypse made me a cruel, cruel man.

• Like 1