falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

Events over for now will do more later tonight! Hope you all had fun!

Will these events be planned on your website?

• Like 1

10/10 server overall. And i'm not just saying this for gold or to be a suck-up or whatever. This server is better than all other Epoch servers for 5 main reasons

1) Intelligent AI that will take your vehicles if left unattended, loot your body and kill you with no mercy

2) Fixes the difficulty of getting gold by setting up missions when theirs people vs AI, and the rewards are not too much nor too little, it unifies the people

3) Awesome admins on 24/7, Literally that will drop whatever their doing to help you

4) Great anti-hack service, almost no hackers have breached the anti-hack of this server

5) Almost no lag, and i have a terrible computer 

• Like 1

10/10 server overall. And i'm not just saying this for gold or to be a suck-up or whatever. This server is better than all other Epoch servers for 5 main reasons

1) Intelligent AI that will take your vehicles if left unattended, loot your body and kill you with no mercy

2) Fixes the difficulty of getting gold by setting up missions when theirs people vs AI, and the rewards are not too much nor too little, it unifies the people

3) Awesome admins on 24/7, Literally that will drop whatever their doing to help you

4) Great anti-hack service, almost no hackers have breached the anti-hack of this server

5) Almost no lag, and i have a terrible computer 

Great review, love to see the feedback. Also great to see the reference reward on the forums is being used so quick. See you in game!

• Like 1

Best server ive played on yet active admins and community members. I love this server <3

• Like 1

Right this min we are updating to the new patch. We have alot of events happening right now! Come join in the fun, all are welcome!

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1

That was ultra quick! Awesome Job!

Ya, its up working out the last few bugs now :P Enjoy guys!

• Like 1

stupid update killed the traders but at least falcons working hard on fixing the bugs in the latest epoch update to get everything working once again. Just for that it shows that the admins will even go out of there way to make a patch for the offical updates

• Like 1

stupid update killed the traders but at least falcons working hard on fixing the bugs in the latest epoch update to get everything working once again. Just for that it shows that the admins will even go out of there way to make a patch for the offical updates

Trying my best to get the traders working. Think I may have found the issue, we will find out in a bit on the next restart.

• Like 1

the update to epoch made the server even better :)

Ya we also made some adjustments and the frames and lag on the server are awesome! Overall after working out the quirks a great update!

• Like 1

Falcon, I commend you and your staff for such an amazing job on your server, Thanks!

Thanks, we put alot of work into the server everyday!

• Like 1