J_Camel (DayZ)

Survival Grounds - [Custom Loot], [JSRS Enabled], [Custom Anti-Hack], [350 Vehicles], [24/7 Daytime], [50 Slots], [3 hour restarts], [TS3 com. server]

1373242517.png

IP Address: 74.91.116.167:2302
TeamSpeak Address: 192.169.80.94:10031

Server Name: Survival Grounds
Server DifficultyVeteran - NP:off
Time Zone: Eastern(24/7 Day Light)
Max Slots: 50
Restarts: Every 3 hours
Vehicles: A variety of 350 vehicles
Anti-Hacks: Custom anti-hacks.

Backups: 10 minute backups

What makes us DIFFERENT

1. JSRS

This server is JSRS enabled!!! You have never experienced Arma2 Guns like this. All sounds in game are custom with JSRS boosting the in game volume to 11. No longer does the DMR or sniper sound like a BB gun, you hear a massive "Crack Boom" and get a more immerse game play with this Add-On. Below is a link to JSRS installation process, and a quick demonstration (video is 6 min long).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lphq2jPx4VU

2. MOD/ADMIN HELP

At Survival Grounds you will find helpful mod's/admins and even community members there to assist you as quickly as possible. You can register on the site and post questions/look for groups/ and see what S.G is all about.

Our Forums can be found here: http://www.survivalgroundsdayz.com/sgforums/index.php

• Constantly patrol the server for abuse/keep it hacker free
  • Keep side in check (No talking over side chat), just typing
  • Assist players with issues in-game
  • Are typically on TS3 available for further assistance.
  • The admin team is always looking at feedback provided, and working hard to provide you the best experience of DayZ possible.
  • Custom combat logging script coupled with our admin/mod assistance helps ensure a better experience.

3. COMMUNITY TS3 SERVER

This one is pretty self explanatory. Survival grounds has its own TS3 Server!!!! This is provided to you FREE of charge while playing on our server! Group up with people already on TS3, ask for help, or party with your friends while enjoying Survival Grounds.

• TeamSpeak Address: 192.169.80.94:10031

4. CUSTOM LOOT TABLES/BUILDINGS

Loot tables on Survival Grounds are constantly tweaked, and feedback provided is carefully looked at. The server Admins do a diligent job of providing you a survival feel mixed with PvP but neither side overpowering the other. Join the server, explore the map, and feel the difference! The minor attention to detail and balance is what makes this server the best.

5. DEDICATED SERVER

Survival Grounds is run on a virtual private server. As in the server is ran on it's on dedicated machine alone.

Making better performance and having more control for their users. No DayZ server host, no servers jammed pack with bad performance. Overall you are in for a smoother, more consistent game play.

From the Survival ground community, We look forward to having you on our server!

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by J_Camel
  • Like 5

Statik approves of this message.

This is NO JOKE, play survival grounds today, and you will get to get killed by me.

• Like 4

I approve of this message.

Got to admit, whoever owns this server must be pretty awesome.

Also you may want to add that it is a VPS, virtual private server. As in the server is ran on it's on dedicated machine alone.

Making better performance and having more control for their users. No Dayz Server host, No Servers jammed pack with bad performance. 

Should also mention the Anti Combat Log System.  B)

Edited by Pudge
  • Like 1

This server is great, it has good mods/admins very active and with a nice attitude as well as many nice players willing to help others.

This server is great, it has good mods/admins very active and with a nice attitude as well as many nice players willing to help others.

1 post.

Why is it that everyone who is saying good things about these servers have ONE post?

It makes me more suspicious than when there is strange hair in my steak while I am checking out of a store...

Well, I'm part of  the administration team on the server. I have been far too busy lately with handling the server itself to actually make an account,I don't regularly visit this site either, so someone on my administration team made a post here for me(Camel). I linger on mine more anyway..That explains my lack of posts and new account. Only two users in this thread have one post, me being one(well use to be now).

Sorry for the inconvenience? But I assure you no one is making multiple accounts. Go ahead and ask Statik, He is aware that both me and luna are two different users who play the server frequently. 

Edited by Pudge

1 post.

Why is it that everyone who is saying good things about these servers have ONE post?

It makes me more suspicious than when there is strange hair in my steak while I am checking out of a store...

Probably because they played on the server prior to using the DayZ Forums.

No one in this topic is multi-accounting.

• Like 1

Thanks. Heck, check out our site. You can see all these uers exist there. No reason we would multi account there!

You forget to mention that on the map are certain bases and if you get too close you get teleported 8k away....

Donate to hoard :)

You forget to mention that on the map are certain bases and if you get too close you get teleported 8k away....

Donate to hoard :)

There is no donating to hoard. Donors are limited to a set number of vehicles. They can put unlimited tents down to hoard weapons/industrial/ whatever non vehicles they want.

-All this is earned by the group not given

-The bases are Clearly put on the outside edges of the map not interfering with ANY playable area. This was a major focus in the decision of placement of bases. The image is the location of such bases.

qakTej4.jpg

None of this area effects your game play. The 8k teleport puts you into mogelevka, this is AFTER you recieve a 12 second warning to turn around you are entering a base, and a very loud nuke sound so you cannot be unaware of wandering into one of these. That is BEFORE you get teleported.

Final note, These are REWARDS for donating to the server (which people usually do to servers they appreciate) This is the Pudge's way of giving back to the community in which is helping give life to the server.

Edited by J_Camel

Great server, the donator bases are no different then camps. They have little effect on the feel of the game. I have no base and play the same way I always have. Active admins, great frames, well balanced loot tables. Whats not to like? 

PS come near and ill shoot you in your stupid face. Happy gaming!

absolutly great server, what i like:

- server performance seems to better than the average server

- balanced loot table, no weird stuff, just the way it is supposed to be played

- a few extra buildings, not nothing weird, if u did not know, u would not even notice them prob.

- great anti hacks, dont get nuked, mass murdered, tp and stuff like that

- active admins

dislike

- no night, i understand why, bu ti like night

greetz

Come join the fun, Been having a great time on this server you are really missing out if you have not at least given it a shot.

• Like 1

Come join the fun, Been having a great time on this server you are really missing out if you have not at least given it a shot.

hear! hear!

1 post.

I have more than one post. 

Ceppy to the rescue again!

• Like 1