Sign in to follow this  
Python (DayZ)

Looking for a experienced sniper

My old group of 4 guys does not play DayZ anymore and I'm the only one left in the game. I am getting annoyed of playing solo since I can not carry all the loot and have got no backing support. I used to do the spotting/scouting near the enemy while my snipers watched my ass and shot the enemy while I lured them out. So if you are a bandit without any morals and are good with sniper rifles hit me up. I got a "steady income" of good gear that I am willing to share with you if you can handle it. 

So you kill on sight?

"shot the enemy"

"lured them out"

"bandit"

"without any morals"

"good with sniper rifles"

"keywords: bandit, team, sniper, spotter"

I'd say that's a yes?

• Like 3

My old group of 4 guys does not play DayZ anymore and I'm the only one left in the game. I am getting annoyed of playing solo since I can not carry all the loot and have got no backing support. I used to do the spotting/scouting near the enemy while my snipers watched my ass and shot the enemy while I lured them out. So if you are a bandit without any morals and are good with sniper rifles hit me up. I got a "steady income" of good gear that I am willing to share with you if you can handle it. 

If you want i can play with you, i think i am a pretty good sniper in my opinion :) So if you want to team up then add me in skype - skateboard161

I took a little break from arma 2 and DayZ because i was playing arma 3 but now i'm kind of hungry for dayZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qRH-XAfjC4     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj14K_ukTaY    i'm not really into sniping but i can do well at it i just prefer long range LMG engagement.Please watch the videos from start to end and decide if i'm capable of doing your job.

I took a little break from arma 2 and DayZ because i was playing arma 3 but now i'm kind of hungry for dayZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qRH-XAfjC4     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj14K_ukTaY    i'm not really into sniping but i can do well at it i just prefer long range LMG engagement.Please watch the videos from start to end and decide if i'm capable of doing your job.

I think we can make pretty good team with that Python guy :) If he dont mind do play with us :D

Sent both of you guys message/skype invitation. Looking forward to this!

So you kill on sight?

I ain't one of theese "ZOMGWTFBBQ A PLAYER SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT XD I GOT HIM"-faggots, I hate them as well.

Also I don't pretend to be friendly and shoot players afterwards, that's just not my way of how things work.

I choose good positions for my team where I encounter players preferably with good equipment and especially good weapons, take them out with the whole team and take their equipment.

Edited by Python
  • Like 1

All I do in any FPS is snipe, I mostly console game so that will be a bit of a change.

However getting back into DayZ I am a bit tired of being KoS'd so I am playing their game, so to speak.

If nothing else I can hump the medical supplies/make base runs for supplies and such.

My Skype is Korukis and my Steam is Exssnelt. Take your pick I don't log off either.

Been sniping with my roommate as a 2 man death squad on 2 different servers for sometime now.

Looking for a slightly bigger, but tightnit group to run with now that we're experienced.

If you're interested in my/our services lemme know.

Python, would one of those people be me? If that's you, then hey buddy :D

Hullo there

OP is banned so cant see your replies.

Therefore closing.

L