Sign in to follow this  
akoshodosy@hotmail.com

my suggestion to the new update

Hi all! I think that the new update is great, but! the respawn of the zed is to cheap we shooted the zed and it was an endless wave of zed and we must flee and leave the loot behind. 2nd why the zed can sprint? The zombies are nothing else just rotten body and flesh.

The zombies are nothing else just rotten body and flesh.

They should really change either the name or really put real zombies in that are way harder to kill.

Actually most people will agree when I say that zombie aren't hard enough.

A lot has to be added to the game other than "over-zeds". They are already difficult enough, the part that has to be made more difficult ist the survival part and it's abundance of materials. Limit the things we took for granted in an organized world, that will automatically increase the zombie threat level.

Edited by Enforcer

Now to u noob! If i say there was a endless wave of zombies... how do u now that i am slow? i dont say that i cant kill the zeds.... i sad there is no end of it!!!

I have a tip: Shoot faster

So? they are infected .... hmmmm... can u remember the name of the game??? i help u DAYZ... Z is for Zombies!! NOT DAYI idiot!!!

Well that attitude won't bring you far in this forum...if you actually read the comments about zombies instead of wasting your energy insulting others you will see that you are quite ignorant of the game.

welcometo.gif

A 225 km2 open world post-soviet state and one of the areas hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.

Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.

http://dayzmod.com/

• Like 1

So? they are infected .... hmmmm... can u remember the name of the game??? i help u DAYZ... Z is for Zombies!! NOT DAYI idiot!!!

Maybe you should tell the guy who made the game. Dumdass!

• Like 1

I think the Z is actually for Zero.

As in...

Chernarus

Kamenka

Day 0

On topic: The zombie respawn timer seems to have been upped a bit in 1.8 so you can clear areas more effectively for short period of time now.

And stop being so rude to everyone.

Also the term Zombie can often be used when describing someone who acts without thought.

I gotta update my dayz!! i know you are sorta complaining about it....but for me this is great news. Agree with Obama the "infected" (for the sake of all the zombie babble^^ :P) are waaaaaayyyyyyy too easy once your all geared up. But haven't they always been able to sprint?