Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

I regret to inform anyone who cared remotely for my sniper cover in the run I attended, that I will have to resign. I thought this through and I just think that at this stage of the game I will just want to play the game with my friends. I hope this won't put me on the shitlist and I might pop by occasionally to see if I can trade some goods, but for now I would kindly like to ask to be removed from the list of staff.

I would especially like to emphasize "for now" seeing as I will keep popping by here on the forums, both DayZ and your own and keep an eye on things. I like the idea very much, but I just don't have enough willpower like all you other great chaps to actually help out with it. It seemed great at first, but I have a bad time forcing myself to play a game if I don't want to, so I do not believe I should be a part of something as big as this.

It was great, and I wish everyone the best.

- Zarob

I regret to inform anyone who cared remotely for my sniper cover in the run I attended' date=' that I will have to resign. I thought this through and I just think that at this stage of the game I will just want to play the game with my friends. I hope this won't put me on the shitlist and I might pop by occasionally to see if I can trade some goods, but for now I would kindly like to ask to be removed from the list of staff.

I would especially like to emphasize "for now" seeing as I will keep popping by here on the forums, both DayZ and your own and keep an eye on things. I like the idea very much, but I just don't have enough willpower like all you other great chaps to actually help out with it. It seemed great at first, but I have a bad time forcing myself to play a game if I don't want to, so I do not believe I should be a part of something as big as this.

It was great, and I wish everyone the best.

- Zarob

[/quote']

That's perfectly fine :) Hope to see you around!

JUST AN UPDATE: I HAVE UPGRADED MY TS SERVER FROM A 15 MAN TO A 50 MAN COUNT. THAT WAY NO ONE GETS STUCK FROM JOINING THE SERVER.

JUST AN UPDATE: I HAVE UPGRADED MY TS SERVER FROM A 15 MAN TO A 50 MAN COUNT. THAT WAY NO ONE GETS STUCK FROM JOINING THE SERVER.

Amazing! :heart:

See you on TS in a bit ;d

So the teamspeak is for the staff and stuff right? Others can show up to trade and stuff with just direct chat?

The 01/07 Trading run has unfortunately been cancelled due to a lack of available members.

Whats with this lack of available members. Thought we would've had more then enough.

We have a fair amount of people on the roster, yes, but that doesn't guarantee that enough people are available.

I personally hope that we can plan things further in advance in the future, but as I may have said before, we're all still in an Alpha state, working everything out :)

Frankly, with the amount of people we have on the roster at this point (~100), I'm surprised that we haven't really been stabbed in the back yet :P

I been on vacation. Just got back, so, sorry I didn't reply to your PM sooner. Let me know when you want to do another 'meeting'.

So' date=' still no trade posts? :(

[/quote']

Patience, young grasshopper. Truly beautiful things take time to mature. See us next week.

So' date=' still no trade posts? :(

[/quote']

Patience, young grasshopper. Truly beautiful things take time to mature. See us next week.

Bu-bu-but-but I just wanna trade mah tractor and mah L85 and buy me a ranch!

This sounds like an interesting idea. I'm a new player but when I am more comfortable with the game I will prob get in on this operation. Excellent stuff guys!

JUST AN UPDATE: FREESIDE HAS UPGRADED THE FORUM SOFTWARE FROM SMF TO XENFORO. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU WISH TO ACCESS THE SITE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

We normally have a 24-hour or less response time, but since we just changed to Xenforo, it may take longer than that :)

New forum is nice and all, but I really liked the layout of the old one :/ Oh well, I hate change anyways.

We'll eventually get the application sections rebuilt; I'm still waiting on having my admin status given back so I can edit all of your posts :P

I've submitted my application about 4 days ago and able to get on at a moments notice to he out but haven't got a reply back

I've submitted my application about 4 days ago and able to get on at a moments notice to he out but haven't got a reply back

Sorry about that! We're making a transition between forums and all of the posts were lost :/ We ought to be done getting set up again by the end of the week/next trial run.

Great idea, but I don't see how it would work, economically wise. I mean, everyone has an infinite amount of money( Or goods), if they are smart enough...Or have enough people in their group. Doesn't seem like fair trade to me.

I just want to say that I think this is an excellent idea but that it is probably a bit too early for this kind of endevour, with all the hacks and exploits still available to unserious players.

Still I wish you the best of luck!

looks really interesting and promising :o.

might pop by at one point when i find time to play. and the servers actually work :/