Publik

Freeside Trading Co.

Ok i am willing to trade my NV's with my M4A3 CCO... for a AS50. If you guys have 2 or 3 mags i will trade my GPS for those mags also... i really dont like close combat... and i dont find those items as useful.. so please if there is anyone out there.. that can make me a fair trade.. i would LOVE YOU

Edited by pablito1200

It boggles my mind how people can't understand what we're trying to achieve here, and at the very least give us some benefit of the doubt.

We're working against some pretty hefty odds.

IKnowThatFeel.gif

Edited by Survivor-Kyle

I have a M4A1 CCO SD with 3 mags for it. I wish to trade it for ghillie/nvg or tent or offer.No weapons are wanted.

You still trading that.?

Great idea! I usually come across a lot of medical supplies, if the clan i'm in currently dies i'll go ahead and join this,

I have 2 tents and willing to trade them for some basic gear

Hey OP I'll be keeping an eye over your base for you from a good distance, don't worry I'm not interested in sniping the Freeside clan since you guys do have a great idea and is putting it to good use. However I am interested in hunting bandits, so it'll be fun and amusing. College break and I'm available, just pm me and I'll whip out my gaming laptop.

Edited by L33tmoaf

Hey im willing to trade a bizone SD (no ammo) for a GPS or NvG (i would prefer a GPS as being part of the med team it just makes life easier to get to patients)

Looks like we lost a few dozen pages..... Updating OP to be accurate :/

I hate this new forum layout :(

Ehm, question... Can i just go to Devils Castle and trade with you or be there? Or do i get shot if i come closer there? I'm completely new to this trading-thing, but i like the idea.

then i would offer 1-2 tents, maybe M16A2 M203, M4A3 CCO, M14AIM, PDW. Something like this.

Hey guys, we're set to start a run in about 1:30 hours at Devil's Castle at "Freeside Trading Co 2" (just filter for "Freeside").

Edited by Kurkistan

Ehm, question... Can i just go to Devils Castle and trade with you or be there? Or do i get shot if i come closer there? I'm completely new to this trading-thing, but i like the idea.

then i would offer 1-2 tents, maybe M16A2 M203, M4A3 CCO, M14AIM, PDW. Something like this.

Just walk up on the road with you're gun down and a representative should come out to meet you.

If anyone is interested I have a few goods I would like to trade for some medical help. All I need is a morphine injector, or two if you're feeling generous. I have an m1911 with a mag or two, A box of matches, and a map. I have a few other things that I'd like to hold on to, but I'm getting pretty desperate hiding in some trees outside of Zelenogorsk with broken legs lol

Notice: Freeside 2 is a 1.7.1.5 server, and there are currently 3 listed on the browser (problem with the server list). The one with the most players is the right one. If you want to trade and are running 1.7.2 and don't want to downgrade, you can let us know and we'll move to our 1.7.2 server to do a trade.

Both. We've updated the server to 1.7.2.3.

I need any sniper rifle with 3 mags. I have FN FAL Night Vision Scope mount to trade.. Is this the place to trade??

Will read and reply tomorrow

Edited by Talking dog says YO

Would I be able to trade you guys an M4A1 for matches, a map, and a compass?

Publik, will yall be on tomorrow around 9pm cst? I have a bunch of blood bags, morphine, and a few epis and painkillers that need a home. I may be able to get online earlier than that, but it all depends on how things go at the hospital (irl).

Looks promising so far like the web site, Is there anywhere i can see what is in stock or a trade value table.

Ie: 10 Blood Bags = 1 Tier 2 Rifle?

Publik, will yall be on tomorrow around 9pm cst? I have a bunch of blood bags, morphine, and a few epis and painkillers that need a home. I may be able to get online earlier than that, but it all depends on how things go at the hospital (irl).

I know I can be on at 01:00. Good luck at the hospital IRL.

• Like 1