mick17

Vehicle Suggestion.

Can't we seek environmentally-friendly alternatives to zombie survival? :(

Why do we need environmentally friendly vehicles? The worlds pollution rates would have come to a standstill, plus gas powered vehicles are usually better than their tree hugger counterpart.

• Like 2

[...] gas powered vehicles are usually better than their tree hugger counterpart.

Bicycles > everything else.

• Like 2

Why do we need environmentally friendly vehicles? The worlds pollution rates would have come to a standstill, plus gas powered vehicles are usually better than their tree hugger counterpart.

So let's keep them at a stand still.

(I'm joking. Damn environment's been alive too long)

And with which money would a Chernarussian citizen be able to purchase such a vehicle or waste that money on a specialized vehicle when they can usually afford something up to a "Rolf"? Oh yes and with the lack of fuel and spare parts it's a matter of time until people rely on the most reliable means of transportation...their own feet. If you would see a vehicle in such an area it would likely be a Ranger or a Sportsman.

Is everyone outside of the U.S. and a few European countries poor? Maybe the Special Operations Forces brought them in when they came to contain the situation.

Well it would be very rare but they have cheaper work horse type ones. That was just the everyone could get an idea of the type of vehicle!

Is everyone outside of the U.S. and a few European countries poor? Maybe the Special Operations Forces brought them in when they came to contain the situation.

I don't know where you live but you wouldn't want to imagine how poor some parts of a country can be...Its not like they can't afford their daily bread but that's almost everything they could afford. It's not like in the industrial countries where most people have a 40 hour week, a steady income and paid vacation.

I don't know where you live but you wouldn't want to imagine how poor some parts of a country can be...Its not like they can't afford their daily bread but that's almost everything they could afford. It's not like in the industrial countries where most people have a 40 hour week, a steady income and paid vacation.

Actually I'm way more aware of things like that than most people. However there are always the rich people. Everywhere. No matter where you go. Africa, China, N. Korea, Russia. Doesn't matter. Someone will always have enough money for something like that. Usually it's the dictators/people in power.
  • Like 1

This might be a good vehicle for south Sahrani residents but i didn't see any villas in Chernarus :lol:

This might be a good vehicle for south Sahrani residents but i didn't see any villas in Chernarus :lol:

Well obviously there aren't any in the in-game map haha!

I must stress that they have much cheaper ones that are built for working on farms and ranches. That one I linked was just an awesoms racing version lol

Not everyone in Russia is poor lol, as in any country, Anywhere in the world there is devision of wealth. Just as in the US or UK there are people that have mega bucks and people with next to nothing. In Russia you would find pretty much any car, some people will import them.

There are people in US that live on welfare and can bearly afford there food.....that dosent mean that there are no luxury cars in Amarica. Same in UK......same in Russia. I say expand the range of cars and veh to include everything that you could possably imagine and make the spawn points random.....so you could find a different car at a spawn each time you go. And one server could have a completely different selection of cars at a given point to another server.

You guys know what i'd really like to see? Gears! Or any other way to controll our speed. Atm its either 100mph or nothing.

Gears would be awesome. Only prob i can see is we have no way of putting varied pressure on the throttle.....so you would have a load of veh screaming around at max RPM in third gear lol

Gears would be awesome. Only prob i can see is we have no way of putting varied pressure on the throttle.....so you would have a load of veh screaming around at max RPM in third gear lol

If they were to put in some type of manual transmission it would probably have to be either really simple or really complex. A keyboard isn't exactly the best method for a driving game in stick shift haha! Probably just a button you press for the clutch and then a up and down shift button (each have their own). But if you shift without using the clutch you can grind gears and ruin your tranny! Of course that doesn't happen in one missed shift, but if you were going at a high RPM/speed and downshifted by mistake could blow your engine up. Then you have to find a new one!

You guys know what i'd really like to see? Gears! Or any other way to controll our speed. Atm its either 100mph or nothing.

Q W and E. At least that's what it was for me back in November. Each key had a different top speed.

I agree a manual transmission would be awesome as well!

Q W and E. At least that's what it was for me back in November. Each key had a different top speed.

I agree a manual transmission would be awesome as well!

Ok let's make them add this but in exchange we have to have at least a G25 for realistic driving or at least something we can use as an analog clutch...and to able to drive at all...

Ok let's make them add this but in exchange we have to have at least a G25 for realistic driving or at least something we can use as an analog clutch...and to able to drive at all...

I'm guess a G25 is a gaming racing wheel? Probably with a.clutch peddle and everything?

Ok let's make them add this but in exchange we have to have at least a G25 for realistic driving or at least something we can use as an analog clutch...and to able to drive at all...

That would be amazing if the G25 was free... :D

That would be amazing if the G25 was free... :D

Buy DayZ SA for only 250€, free G25 DayZ Edition included :lol:

Buy DayZ SA for only 250€, free G25 DayZ Edition included :lol:

lol!

Get your little fairy ass outta here you Prius owning Summa' Bitch! lol

@OP, I agree. We need a variety of vehicles in standalone. ATVs included. My personal favorite post apocalyptic vehicle would be a John Deere Gator Utility vehicle with light steel plating and razor wire.