NagsterTheGangster

Hey Guys, NagsterTheGangster here..

Hello, i'm new to DayZ and ARMA 2 after recently switching from Infestation: Survivor Stories when HammerPoint wanted to once again, fail their customers and attempt to hide their marketing schemes (the entire game in my opinion). But yeah, I know VERY little about this game and have a few friends in my clan who play. Loving the simulator style gaming of this game but it sure does take some getting used to. From my experience in Infestation (WarZ) I don't trust anyone nor apparently should I. I have more faith in these developers than HP and I'm hoping it's not just another pipedream :P But yeah, leave a message and say "hi" or leave a couple starter tips for me (I already have DayZ Commander) and it would be much appreciated! Maybe we'll see eachother in-game sometime ;)

-Alex

• Like 1

Welcome Aboard Nagster, many grand adventures lay ahead enjoy

And don't be RUDE to the Forum Mods

Edited by Conkykillz
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums mate.  Have a look around, there's loads of useful topics with good advice but if you have any specific questions just ask.

If you're interested in the development of DayZ Standalone (you'll see peeps call it SA a lot) then have a look at some of the vids and comments in the devblog here:  http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

^ You give welcome packs to the newbies now!?

All you gave me when I joined was Hepatitus B.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forums mate.  Have a look around, there's loads of useful topics with good advice but if you have any specific questions just ask.

If you're interested in the development of DayZ Standalone (you'll see peeps call it SA a lot) then have a look at some of the vids and comments in the devblog here:  http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/

Thanks a lot buddy! I was actually wondering about this too.

• Like 1

But you told me you loved me QQ

Thanks a lot buddy! I was actually wondering about this too.

No probs =)

Hello there

My advice is to play pure vanilla Servers at first rather than modded ones as you will experience the game as its meant to be rather than a watered down version.

It will be tough, but much more rewarding.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 2

Welcome, wilkommen, bienvenue 

Edited by Rossums
  • Like 1

Welcome to our little dysfunctional family, as OrLok said, starting off on vanilla servers is the way to start, once you get a handle on that there are other game modes and maps to check out, I recommend using Day Z Commander for all your map/mod/update needs.

Please enjoy your stay,

Creeper

p.s.: watch out for the bronies, they're everywhere >=)

• Like 1

Welcome to "woodbury"

seriously though, if you need help with anything let myself or rossums know, we both have a good amount of time and experience around here :)

Hello there

My advice is to play pure vanilla Servers at first rather than modded ones as you will experience the game as its meant to be rather than a watered down version.

It will be tough, but much more rewarding.

Rdgs

LoK

A friend brought me into a server yesterday....started wth guns....i was very disappointed. I have a lot of patience, not to say I LIKE sitting in the bushes for hours on end (id rather be moving) but I dont mind gettin a few rips in me while I wait for my character to get where heès goin or waiting for someone or waiting for day... But now that I Know theres Vanilla servers Im DEFF hopping on there right now :D

• Like 1

That was the least of Nagsters problems..he came from Warz ;)

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride :) 

• Like 1