King of kong

I've given up Banditry.

After killing 14-16 people in my short time playing DayZ. I've decided to give up the life of a bandit and swap it for being a nice guy.

I've had enough of ruining people's experience.

Today I helped a noob get through his first day.

I vow to make myself a better (virtual) person. From now on. I have a KoS mentality towards bandits. If you see me on UK 250+ VEHICLES NOOB FRIENDLY server. You'd better watch out. My name is ArseofTheLord. I kill bandits and help noobZ.

Good bye my bandit friends.

• Like 5

Your name is Arse of the Lord. And how did you come by such a name?

Hmmm, it's your decision 2nd command.

:)

Don't worry. I'll still be a bandit with you if you feel the need. BUT I AIN'T KILLIN'NO UNARMED PLAYERS YA' HEAR? I'LL JUST HOLD EM' UP!

• Like 1

The problem with banditry nowadays is that the concept is all over the place, it was cool being a bandit when they stole from people and took hostages and stuff, they didn't really kill, they took from you and left you with broken legs in the middle of the forest. But now because of the pussies that alt+f4 everytime the get in trouble the bandits have been forced to just kill and sometimes get taken as "kos asshats"

• Like 3

Your name is Arse of the Lord. And how did you come by such a name?

I thought o' it, laddy bai

After killing 14-16 people in my short time playing DayZ. I've decided to give up the life of a bandit and swap it for being a nice guy.

I vow to make myself a better (virtual) person. From now on. I have a KoS mentality towards bandits. If you see me on UK 250+ VEHICLES NOOB FRIENDLY server. You'd better watch out. My name is ArseofTheLord. I kill bandits and help noobZ.

Good bye my bandit friends.

You mean, you gave up being a total douche bag scum murderer oxygen thief and grew into a hero type? good for you, But you were never a Bandit, People will of course, oneday realise that there is a HUGE difference between folks who KOS (dickheads) and a true bandit. You were a MURDERER KOS douche that became a good guy, I think you mean :) .. and welcome man, it takes more control and patients and the sigh of a real man (or woman) when you can take the time to help folks rather than hinder.

Edited by BlackDalia
  • Like 2

Good bye my bandit friends

is not all the time about ruin experience, is about make better the experience for other guys.

they don't realise this but after they calming down they saying 'wooo, that was excite and too much fun' :o  :(  >:(   :|  :)  :D  :lol:

but I respect what you say, if you want to help noob player is good way for spend time for sure

I say good luck for you, don't coming elektro my friend :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Good luck on the new way of life.

The one that started shitstorm of murderers. Stop being rude and calling players around faggots. There is no scenario you have to follow in dayz, so they dont ruin anybodys game. Would you even play the game, where you have to worry only about zombies, as players wont shoot eachother because its ruining game. No guns needed, only hatchets. Game needs both heros and bandits.

I wanted to give a try a Robin Hood way. The guy told me to better shoot him, when I asked him to drop a bandage and painkillers I needed. The other day I was told to go fuck myself. Sorrry bros but dayz players arent the same as people on this forum. (Dont try to tell me I didnt gave them a chance).

When I walk to Electro, this is what I see. Everybody starts shooting at me.

I got Enfield in my hands and I aint afraid to show it!

Im bandit and I know it.

Edited by Frytek

is not all the time about ruin experience, is about make better the experience for other guys.

they don't realise this but after they calming down they saying 'wooo, that was excite and too much fun' :o  :(  >:(   :|  :)  :D  :lol:

but I respect what you say, if you want to help noob player is good way for spend time for sure

I say good luck for you, don't coming elektro my friend :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

I only like being shot at when they miss and I get away unscathed.

I think it would be fun to be held up if people actually did that :(

• Like 1

they don't realise this but after they calming down they saying 'wooo, that was excite and too much fun' 

Actually it is only fun when I have a chance of maybe surviving the experience. I spawned in Solnichny a couple weeks back and hit some barns and industrial areas looking for even a hatchet so I could kill a zombie if I had to. I found some food, some drink, a couple bandages that I ended up using because of the zombies that seemed to get lucky that day and make me bleed every single time they hit me. there was so much shooting going on in that town I left it and headed up the road towards Dolina hoping to pick up SOMETHING along the way that could take down a zombie. No gun, very little food and water, only a bandage and no painkiller even I start getting shot at. Not even a Lee Enfield but a full auto gun being sprayed at me. Something Stanag by the sound of it. I evaded the fire, crossed the road to the South side and tried to just get clear. More auto fire hitting the trees. Must have been two clips total emptied before they hit me enough to break my leg and finally were able to kill me. For what? I used the last bandage and ate the last of my food to stay healthy enough to keep ahead of them and they still hunted someone without even a backpack much less a weapon or ammo down. Way to waste two clips of Stanag for no apparent reason. 

It wasn't exciting or fun, it was a very "facepalm" moment. This would be why I tend to try and hunt bandits instead especially those KoSing Bambies.

• Like 2

It wasn't exciting or fun, it was a very "facepalm" moment. This would be why I tend to try and hunt bandits instead especially those KoSing Bambies.

I don't talk about kill unarm player :huh:

I never kill unarm player :rolleyes:

example if i see one unarm guy going inside house is gun there or going to a body with gun I say him 'STOP!!! don't move or I shoot' >:(

if he don't stop I break legs, make bandage and explain him 'Crawl away like insect, if you turning around I make headshot, is morphine in bag, use when you arrive forest. THIS IS ONLY WARN!!!' :P

• Like 2

Whatever gives you the best play experience. If thats raping and pillaging, giver. If it`s helping others, so be it. Good on you friend, good on you.

you can rape? 

Welcome to our side, man. The best side.

just kidding, i really love having people like KoS around and bandits that kill on sight it's really fun it's great fun non-stop thrillride