Sign in to follow this  
Loafy

Tried to play...

Tried to play on my favourite server and I get a continuously loading screen "Anti-Hack Kick" Infistar

Before you go on and say I shouldn't of downloaded any hacking software.

I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED TO HACK MY GAME EVER.

Logging on to a different server to see if it is just server-side error.

Can someone throw me some information on this?

Kinda killing my day over this malfunction...

Just a loading screen with Anti-Hack Kick at the top left DAYZ in the middle and a bunch of people who made the "fix" and a website at the bottom corner infistar.de took me to some bitch ass website. Asking me to buy their product. 

I'll fire up Fraps and take a legit screenie

Nice to know Fraps won't even take a screenshot of it. ffs What a waste of money buying that shit was.

If the server has a website I'd contact the admins on it. Otherwise that error isn't part of dayZ, what mod are you playing? Also check the integrity of your cache folder :).

Were you able to fix the problem and if so, how?

Cause I am having the exact one right now aswell. Ingame I see the loading screen with Antihack kick in the top left. Was playing like normal and suddently this screen appeared. My char is still ingame and i can walk and shoot ect. just can't see anything except this screen.

Well, luckily my fav server changed to a new hardware today, so this fixed the issue.

But maybe a server restart can help aswell.

Edited by KiffKeff

Same thing happens to me, I can't even play on my server because it keeps taking me to that loading screen.

Admin restarted the server, but that only helped for a little bit then it started happening again. :(.

I got that same message and screen 5 minutes.before a restart i was like wtf is this i was able to return no problems after the restart tho