Imafighter

Self bloodbag?

Is there a single server that isn't vanilla that doesn't have this? I can't seem to find a popular one that does not have this added.

• Like 1

Is there a single server that isn't vanilla that doesn't have this? I can't seem to find a popular one that does not have this added.

I agree this :beans:

is true I am lone wolf bandit :ph34r:

but I like original system for bloodbag need one guy for assist  :thumbsup:

is make player try interact

don't make mistake please, I love to kill without think but I like also challenge make guy fix me then kill without think :P

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

I agree this :beans:

is true I am lone wolf bandit :ph34r:

but I like original system for bloodbag need one guy for assist  :thumbsup:

is make player try interact

don't make mistake please, I love to kill without think but I like also challenge make guy fix me then kill without think :P

Here's to blood types being important and you getting given the wrong type :)

• Like 1

Here's to blood types being important and you getting given the wrong type :)

is ok

is just make me kill maybe 10 guys for find good one :D instead just one

• Like 1

Have not seen it in a while TBH, there used to be an awesome UK panthera server I played that had loads added except self blood bag and was really well put together but it went off line.

I personally don't like the idea of self blood, but many players do.. I love how you had to find someone to give you a blood bag or risk the trip to go get one then bring it back to camp for a friend to use on you or use on a friend.

I dont like the idea but personally I had to add it to my server.. But players are only allowed to self blood inside of the hospital and it gives lower than normal blood *doesn't give full 12k and takes longer to do. I like the idea in the sense that you have to travel to a danger zone to blood-bag yourself and then there are more risks involved.. its how it should be instead of being able to stock up and bloodbag yourself in the middle of the woods, what fun is that?

I don't like self blood everywhere (like overwatch) but I do like it how I have it set up, only in hospitals :D

But yea, there are few servers without it these days, even the mods are adding it in as default. No more old dayz.. tsk tsk

• Like 1

is ok

is just make me kill maybe 10 guys for find good one :D instead just one

Not needed - in dayz all blood  bags are 0- hence no problems  :D 

_Anubis_

• Like 1

I personally don't like the idea of self blood, but many players do.. I love how you had to find someone to give you a blood bag or risk the trip to go get one then bring it back to camp for a friend to use on you or use on a friend.

I dont like the idea but personally I had to add it to my server.. But players are only allowed to self blood inside of the hospital and it gives lower than normal blood *doesn't give full 12k and takes longer to do. I like the idea in the sense that you have to travel to a danger zone to blood-bag yourself and then there are more risks involved.. its how it should be instead of being able to stock up and bloodbag yourself in the middle of the woods, what fun is that?

I don't like self blood everywhere (like overwatch) but I do like it how I have it set up, only in hospitals :D

But yea, there are few servers without it these days, even the mods are adding it in as default. No more old dayz.. tsk tsk

I love this. The idea that hospitals (and maybe smaller medical centres or doctors surgeries in the SA) would have some equipment left to allow for some medical procedures is a great one. There are a great many possibilities.

Perhaps bloodbags should change generally. They could give 6K blood if used on self (hospital only), 8K blood used on others (outside hospital) or 12K blood if used on others in a hospital. They would have to put in those beds with the 'stand' which normally holds bloodbags on it and you would have to stand near it.

Perhaps in a hospital splinting your leg would be more effective (the leg heals quicker, the splint lasts longer before breaking and needing resetting, movement speed which it gives is slightly faster).

Different diseases like food poisoning and general illness (where antibiotics are optional) as well as infection (where antivirals are near vital) would be great too.

It would be all about choice, more risk reward. In the same way - do I risk going to that city/base to get a better weapon, it would be, do I risk going to the hospital to heal, or heal my friend better? It would also be a good way to create more hot spots. Andrew I agree entirely about that danger zone and it being all the more enticing. What is your server called?

Edited by bibbish

I have no problem with self bloodbagging, you can do it in rl. Just make it take 5 minutes for both, it should be something that takes a long time, not 30 seconds and my whole stock of blood is magically replenished.

Maybe skills should be added to dayz that you can learn but that's probably opening up a can of worms.

Bloodbagging is about the ONLY reason to be social in current DayZ. Far too few people can be trusted but bloodbagging is a highly desirable thing and can only be done by another person making grouping have a bit of value.