Doksy

19 Year Old Active, Intelligent and Loyal

The above title is not the description of a Dog for sale btw.

I am 19 years old, UK and have just recently got DayZ - what a game! - I am looking for a dedicated group of players who want to take me underneath their wing and show me a bit more about the game. I want to become really skilled. 

I have a microphone, tritton etc. Fully kitted out and ready to go. I am open for anything.

Steam Name: Doksyy

Post below, pm me, steam me. Thanks for your time my fellow survivors.

Hello there

I was ready to *nom* a sex spam post from the title.

Oh well.

@OP Steaks a good person to "cut your teeth on" gameplaywise. You could do far worse.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

19 and open for anything? Choose your next words carefully, I'm a lonely man. ;)

Edited by OfficerRaymond
  • Like 3

19 and open for anything? Choose your next words carefully, I'm a lonely man. ;)

Raymond particularly enjoys long walks on the beach.

• Like 3

Sounds good Steaks :) PM me with some sort of contact info maybe Skype and I can let you know when I can play. It's really late here right now so I am going to head to bed.

Raymond I am not open to that ;) haha. 

Thanks for the reply guys. I am looking for a clan/group as well as I have not experienced this side of the game yet.

• Like 1

Raymond particularly enjoys long walks on the beach.

I can't wait to Steam with him.

16ign6o.jpg

To hell with you all. This WILL get weird.

In all seriousness, if you wanna play sometime (or fool around, I won't tell)  I have a teamspeak that never gets used anymore. I play DayZ, Arma2, BF3, Crysis 2, War Thunder.... Just let me know.

• Like 4

I was ready to *nom* a sex spam post from the title.

I pounced on this thread like a wild lion looking for fresh meat aswell, turned out I could still help either way.

as orlok 

I also came here looking for sex

very sad that I found this

• Like 2

Haha, I am glad Inception is here to keep you guys in line. You sure I am not on 4chan here? Na I am kidding haha, you guys seem a fun bunch and am down to play anytime just message me. OfficerRay, that sounds good bro. I will voice chat with you but that's as far as I'll go - don't get your hopes up loverboy lmfao. 

I am frequently in the UK130 Server/Teamspeak also guys. 

ps. Skype name: Doksy94

Edited by Doksy
  • Like 1

The above title is not the description of a Dog for sale btw.

I am 19 years old, UK and have just recently got DayZ - what a game! - I am looking for a dedicated group of players who want to take me underneath their wing and show me a bit more about the game. I want to become really skilled. 

I have a microphone, tritton etc. Fully kitted out and ready to go. I am open for anything.

Steam Name: Doksyy

Post below, pm me, steam me. Thanks for your time my fellow survivors.

Join this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Have multiple clans for  u to choose from and choose which one suits u best  :)

Hope to see you around

if you need a group to join, I got one. We would be happy to teach you some of the mechanics of dayz and arma. since I myself have been in many realism units/clans they typically train us and I have a lot I can show you, hit up our teamspeak at (bos.teamspeak3.com) http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/147048-brotherhood-of-steel-dayzero-bandit-teamspeak/

Hey there mate you should join The Chaos Vanguard! You don't have to mess around with going through an application process, all you have to do is jump on teamspeak and have a chat then we will get you introduced to the guys.

We currently own our own Origins server which has only recently been setup, but we'd open to playing any mod you prefer to play and we're up for trying new mods!

if interested just jump on teamspeak and poke anyone with a shield! :)