delta5

DayZ Origins

Anyone know of a good Origins server? I tried a few out and don't understand the 4 choices on where to start. Are the 4 choices all on same map but different areas? How do you know when you're in a non-pvp zone? 

Here. Spawn in byelov and loot then run north to sabina get some junk maybe fix a car. When done load up all building materials into the car. Then drive more north to molotovsk and find your new house spot. I do it north of the molotovsk docks in the woods. Give there a try.

O...kay..... So are there safe zones where pvp isn't allowed? And if so is there a message that pops up saying so?

Everywhere is a pvp zone if you want a good server to play on here 208.115.238.66:4702 almost all of us are Heros an we can help you starting out.

O...kay..... So are there safe zones where pvp isn't allowed? And if so is there a message that pops up saying so?

waited+for+the+comet+_12e837761ff906f670

There aren't any safe zones in Origins at all from my experience. I did play on a PVE Origins server for a while until they passworded it.

Is this something from Warz maybe you're thinking of? Or another mod?

There aren't any safe zones in Origins at all from my experience. I did play on a PVE Origins server for a while until they passworded it.

Is this something from Warz maybe you're thinking of? Or another mod?

A few of them don't allow PvP on the island.. Um.. Section B? 

A few of them don't allow PvP on the island.. Um.. Section B? 

Section B, where the AI soldiers are guarding all the nice loot? It's not a safe zone :rolleyes:

Section B, where the AI soldiers are guarding all the nice loot? It's not a safe zone :rolleyes:

I agree, but I have seen servers that specifically state that Section B is PVE only and anyone shooting at players while in Section B will be kicked and banned. That is probably why a few people think there are "No PvP" areas in DayZ Origins.

• Like 1

I agree, but I have seen servers that specifically state that Section B is PVE only and anyone shooting at players while in Section B will be kicked and banned. That is probably why a few people think there are "No PvP" areas in DayZ Origins.

Ah, thanks, I haven't come across that, cheers :)