Mos1ey

Can I Run DayZ Mod? (POST HERE)

Maker: CybertronPc

CPU: AMD 6-Core FX-6300 Unlocked Processor Speed: 3.5 Ghz(4.1 turbo Core) 

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

16 GB DDR3 SDRAM

Windows 8

What will the FPS be on this?

Edited by booyah

Desktop

I have :
Windows 7

Processor : AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.65 GHz
8gb of Ram

64 Bit Operating System

(Sorry I'm a bit new to all dis....)

Any chance you guyz could email me da answer as i wont be able to check this forum as often as i  would like.

(TheTemplarKnight@Yahoo.com)

Thanks!

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-4800MQ (2.70GHz) 6MB

8GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (1 x 8GB)

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M - 2.0GB DDR3 Video RAM - DirectX® 11

500GB SERIAL ATA II 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (5,400rpm)

laptop

buying this for christmas can i run day z/

Edited by 23rdmarch

RAM: 4 GB

Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® CPU B970 @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz

System type: 64-bit.

Graphics card: Integrated(Or whatever you want to call it, it's laptop) Intel Graphics HD Family

MODEL: Lenovo G580

tell me can i run it on ALL lowest.

unplayable pretty much sorry

RAM: 4 GB

Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® CPU B970 @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz

System type: 64-bit.

Graphics card: Integrated(Or whatever you want to call it, it's laptop) Intel Graphics HD Family

MODEL: Lenovo G580

tell me can i run it on ALL lowest.

• Like 1

Intel I5-2450M Quad 2.50gz

Nvidia Geforce GT525x

4gm ram

laptop

friends laptop wondering if he can run

Anyone who picks a different avatar so that lazy people like myself can discern the difference a bit better between you will get a decent reply this evening.

i changed my profile pic just hoping to get a response :P

ARMA 2 and OA are currently downloading from amazon. i really just want the Day Z mod and i play some other mmo's that are heavy on the graphics. Didn't think there would be any problems but I'm gonna post just to make sure.

desktop

windows 7 home

monitor resolution: 1920x1080 (vizio hdtv)

Pentium Dual-Core E5400 @2.7GHz
NVidia GeForce GT 630 2GB RAM
4GB RAM 64-bit
no ssd

• Like 1

It'll run, on low. I wouldn't expect much though, DayZ will most likely chew through your resources like a hot knife through butter.

• Like 1

Hey, I am getting a new computer soon and I was wondering if it would run ArmA 2 and ArmA 3... If I can run it, can you tell me how much FPS I would get?

• Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz (8MB Cache) Quad Core Processor
• Overclocked up to 4.4GHz
• Corsair Hydro H80 Liquid CPU Cooler
• Intel Z68 Chipset – USB 3.0 & SATA3 6Gbps Ready
• Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4 Motherboard
• 8GB Corsair DDR3-1600MHz Dominator Memory
• Dual AMD Radeon HD 6870 OC 1GB GDDR5 in XFire Mode

That is just from the website, more info at http://www.altech.com.au/nrg/systems/Detail/17

Hey, I am getting a new computer soon and I was wondering if it would run ArmA 2 and ArmA 3... If I can run it, can you tell me how much FPS I would get?

• Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz (8MB Cache) Quad Core Processor

• Overclocked up to 4.4GHz

• Corsair Hydro H80 Liquid CPU Cooler

• Intel Z68 Chipset – USB 3.0 & SATA3 6Gbps Ready

• Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4 Motherboard

• 8GB Corsair DDR3-1600MHz Dominator Memory

• Dual AMD Radeon HD 6870 OC 1GB GDDR5 in XFire Mode

That is just from the website, more info at http://www.altech.com.au/nrg/systems/Detail/17

30+ FPS on medium-high. You would get better performance if you had a single powerful GPU instead of dual 6870s as SLi/Crossfire setups only cause problems in ArmA II.

Edited by Mos1ey

But is it an Improvement on what I currently have?

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT70-0NC.html

Not sure what CPU is in there exactly, it just says 3rd gen i5/i7. I would have thought that you'd have a faster CPU and slower GPU in this desktop though.

Like I said - you'd be much better off with a single powerful GPU than two 6870s if possible.

so my first attempt to play was on a server with 33 people logged into it. and i thought...these zombies are lame. 90% of the time they just walked right past me. there were even times when they'd hit me once they walk away. but i kept getting a msg that said your fps is low adjust your graphics. i turned them all the way down, still the same thing. for a moment i thought i had wasted 12.50 lol

my second attempt was on a server with 6 people including myself. my graphics were back at normal and suddenly every zombie within miles it seemed was after my flesh. they certainly did not hit me and walk away or run right past me. i died a few times. after running for about 15 min. i jumped off a pier into the ocean. that seemed to lose the zombies but there were no ladders that i could see so i logged off instead of spending another 15 minutes swimming at snail pace until i got to a beach.

so my question is...

you say with my system it will run on low but not to expect much. from my above experience it didnt actually seem to have a whole lot to do with my graphics settings or my computer strength, and had a lot more to do with how many people were on that particular server. which is sad, cuz who wants to play mulitplayer day z with like 3 people on the server...im sure if my computer was awesome it would handle the 33 person server much much better. is the number of people playing that much of a factor with anyone else?

Found a cool pc from argos i know you might say argos is expensive or i could build one but i rather buy one will this run arma 3 or and arma 2 battlefield 4 possibly? And other games, am not looking for the best fps but average fps that is acceptable also if any can tell me a good monitor for under a 150 as currently i have a tv screen which i think is not suitable.

CPU and Memory:

• Intel Core i5 quad core intel Core i5-3330.
  • Processor speed 3GHz.
  • 8GB RAM.

Hard drive:

• 1000GB SATA hard drive.

DVD optical drives:

• Dual layer.

Graphics:

• Dedicated graphics.
  • NVIDIA GeForce NVidia GeForce GTX 660 graphics card with 1000MB memory.

Interfaces and connectivity:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/237756.htm

I am still looking to see if I can run DayZ if anyone knows.

Absolutely.  Make sure all your setting are on High so the load is put primarily on the GPU and you'll be fine.

Just to say, if anyone can tell me if I can run it, mine is a few post back, I would love to know what settings and fps. Thanks!

this is my build for when they ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE SA http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/spartan54820/saved/325s would it run 20+ on high??? and some question from someone who is noob at computers

1.do i need a soundcard to use headphones

2.do i need something for internet gettins

3. do i need cpu cooler

4. should i overclock

5.do i need to buy casefans?

6.if anyone could find the build for cheaper would be grate

7.is the graphics card better than GTX660 or should i get that for cheaper?

Edited by spartan54820

As I am on my phone I could not find the appropriate place to post this so if this is the wrong place to post it I am very sorry and could you please tell me where to post further technical help?

I used to at dayz on a crappy computer and loved it. Amazing game really. Although I only got about 5-10 fps which is really unplayable I continued on.

I am now looking to build a PC that will actually get me decent framerates (20-30) and I have a budget of $500.

If you so kindly could tell me, how much do you think this build would get on all low settings in dayz?

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5GHz - £100

Motherboard: Gigabyte GB-970A-DS3 - £50

Memory: Corsair XMS3 4GB @ 1,600MHz - £20

Graphics card: AMD HD 7770 - £100

Storage: Seagate 1TB HDD - £53

PSU: Storm Silent 500W - £14

Chassis: Silverstone PS02B - £30

Not sure what CPU is in there exactly, it just says 3rd gen i5/i7. I would have thought that you'd have a faster CPU and slower GPU in this desktop though.

Like I said - you'd be much better off with a single powerful GPU than two 6870s if possible.

Would it be possible to just upgrade the GPU once I get it? If so can you link me one on this website http://ple.com.au/