Sign in to follow this  
6milelogan

NOOB TRAINER

Im training noobs at dayz and origins. If your new at dayz im making a small group of 1-4 new players.

I dont like how people call them 'Noobs' i think they should be called Bambis or beginners 

I dont like how people call them 'Noobs' i think they should be called Bambis or beginners 

Bambi is even more insulting....

• Like 2

Bambi is even more insulting....

Being a "Bambi" is more of a choice then simply being new. I mean yes, you do (in most servers anyways) start vulnerable and un-armed, But not even all experienced players choose to go all PvP either.

Being a "Bambi" is more of a choice then simply being new. I mean yes, you do (in most servers anyways) start vulnerable and un-armed, But not even all experienced players choose to go all PvP either.

Bambis are the guys that dont really experience the full dayz experience e.g. PVP,PVE and so on

But noobs are new to the game, havent played like an hour of the game

There is a difference 

Bambis are the guys that dont really experience the full dayz experience e.g. PVP,PVE and so on

But noobs are new to the game, havent played like an hour of the game

There is a difference 

Welp. Let's hijack the thread I guess.

You did it first, though. Just putting it out there.

Newbie, or "newb" is a new player to the game.

The word "noob" is/was made up (originally) as an insult word (like how "fag" is used) for bad players that didn't want to admit that they were doing bad.

Bambi, as far as I understand, is just another word for newbie. A person learning to take the first steps in a new environment.

• Like 1

Bambi, as far as I understand, is just another word for newbie. A person learning to take the first steps in a new environment.

Frankie seems to use it to describe anyone wearing a baseball cap and not carrying military gear...

• Like 2

Frankie seems to use it to describe anyone wearing a baseball cap and not carrying military gear...

The term was not invented by him.

The term was not invented by him.

He never said it was. However Frankie really got the word "bambi" into the community. Nonetheless, I think this topic is successfully derailed...

• Like 1

Quack quack.

What qualifications does the OP have ?

This is the question you should be asking.