Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Riedel

This is how bandits should be.

Ahem!

Back on topic please.

Yep i agree if bandits were more into robbing than Kos it would make the game much more fun for all.

• Like 4

Ahem!

Back on topic please.

Yep i agree if bandits were more into robbing than Kos it would make the game much more fun for all.

Agreed, I have friends that play that are just like "LOL if i see anyone ima shoot em!" I dont mean to cry and complain but it would be neat if there was some incentive for Bandits not to just shoot on sight... Hell when im playing and someone is nice enough to spare my life, because thats rare to come by anymore, I usually team with them..

If players were less into combat logging, it would make the game much more fun.

Also this, even though this world is full of bandits that just shoot on sight why combat log? I mean.. you're not gonna keep your gear forever. Be a damn man and take whats coming to you, you know?

I wish all Bandits were smart, and by that I mean they realised that the player they're killing blindly is actually a person, who wants to play the game for fun, not to just be killed. I was at a friend's house playing DayZ and this group of bandits came over, told us to lie down after dropping our weapon, checked our gear and told us they'd dump our gun down the road so we could come and get it when they'd left. Later that day we met another bandit group who just killed us straight away then checked our gear, which is no fun at all :3

Too bad. There are winners and losers. Killing you was fun for them, trust me. Taking the route that YOU the VICTIM prefers carries its own risks.

See I Only Kill Them When They Shoot 1st Is Wat Im Meaning by Kill On Sight Is If They Shoot At Me 1st I Kill Them On Sight

But that's not killing them on sight...

I tell you why I dont rob ppl. Because I get reaction like:go fuck yaselv fegett. Sooo... its also the victims that have to change. So you know...

I tell you why I dont rob ppl. Because I get reaction like:go fuck yaselv fegett. Sooo... its also the victims that have to change. So you know...

If you dont give them a chance you'll never know, And also Ive committed plenty of robberies that have turned out successful. I guess its because I play with a group of guys and when you think about it 1v4 isnt the best odds, So i would take into consideration what they were saying.

I have yet to be held up and robbed by a bandit, which strangely enough, is a disappointment. It's either me just being sniped, er, I mean sprayed and prayed until they hit and kill me, or I get rolled up on by a damn posse. I wish there were more legit bandits that just held people up and took what they wanted and then broke a leg and left. But no, they don't bother with it because KoS is quicker and less of a chore. Most of these 'bandits' would fuck up a robbery and blow it out their ass and look stupid. They don't want to risk looking dumb and laughed at so they don't bother.

• Like 1

U Gotta Shoot On Sight Otherwise They Will Shoot U Rule1 Kill Or Be Killed In Dayz Ive Heard Stories Of People Who Robbed Noobs And Let Them Live By Just Shooting There Legs Out And The Noob Ended Up Crawling Around Found A Gun Got Morphine By Pure Luck Went After Guy Who Robbed Them And Shot Them In The Head  A lot For Revenge And That Kids IS wHY In Dayz U Kill On Sight :)

First Off Go Back TO Grammar School and Learn Capitilzization, This Looks Stupid! :) Then go back to how to be a pure bandit.

U Gotta Shoot On Sight Otherwise They Will Shoot U Rule1 Kill Or Be Killed In Dayz Ive Heard Stories Of People Who Robbed Noobs And Let Them Live By Just Shooting There Legs Out And The Noob Ended Up Crawling Around Found A Gun Got Morphine By Pure Luck Went After Guy Who Robbed Them And Shot Them In The Head  A lot For Revenge And That Kids IS wHY In Dayz U Kill On Sight :)

See I Only Kill Them When They Shoot 1st Is Wat Im Meaning by Kill On Sight Is If They Shoot At Me 1st I Kill Them On Sight

Im pretty sure these two contradict each other.  Hes just trying to go with the flow. Hes probably the asshole that shoots fresh spawns.

Edited by Distortic

Oliver what server/mod do you play on?  I've only done regular dayz mod but that version looks fun to! :)  Could use some people to group and rob with.

Whats with the weird capitalization? But anyways, If using text chat you might be able to convince someone to drop gear if you prove you mean business with a good warning shot past the ear.. Im definately going to try this with my boys.

My friends usually KoS (dirty) but yesterday I said "Right lads lets hold some people up". We found a fresh spawn in a barn and screamed at him to drop everything, he dropped his flares and painkillers. My friend then shot him twice because he was too slow in doing so. After he was shot the fresh spawn started bandaging himself, my friend screamed " WE TOLD YOU TO DROP EVERYTHING BUT YOU KEEP BANDAGE???? YOU DIE" then shot him in the head. As you can tell, we're very good at banditry.

Edited by IrishHugo

Oliver what server/mod do you play on?  I've only done regular dayz mod but that version looks fun to! :)  Could use some people to group and rob with.

Well this was Namalsk. Those cloths i robbed form the man were to keep me from freezing, and i liked the camo ;) If you would like to play with us add me on skype! monk2007monk