vinss

Bandits get red eyes!

Yeah! This might work, as it is not skin, can be cowered with sunglasses.

So instead of salute movement you could take off your sunglasses, to show your eyes. Or you do not.

Movement should work when in any stance position. Ad should be togglable, to anonce with no glasses that you "might" be friendly.

The rednes might get from pinkish to full redness for more and more kills.

Might be cured with killing other bandits?

Second suggestion:

Main server based or local server based "Most wanted" bandit(s). Like the old Wild west posters.

Once a day public update on top bandits last known position/ or last known server. And one day notice on bandits name changes (renames himself to cower tracks for some time)

Reward:? no 2000 silver dollars could work here, so maybe free item/weapon of choice, better item as more kills the bandit had.

Also could make players shirt colors persistent, so when a most wanted bandit is living long, could make his outfit known, as well as position. So bandit could also get changed, for sime time.

This was my raw idea while vaiting in a traffic jam. Started with thinking that bandits may blush more the more kills thay have, but that couldn't work with dark skin players.

I like it. Its subtle yet conclusive, and you can't really spot it at distance or from a fleeting encounter... you have to be standing face to face.

It would be easy to work into story/canon too via a "rage virus" type plot (I think that gave red eyes).. perhaps people are committing all these murders because they are in the early stages of infection... the only sign of which is red eyes.

Yes, might work for sickness to, cowering with sunglasses to hide your desease...

Hope rocket likes it, could bi quite simple imho

I think if you have your eyes glow very brightly like flashlight bright it would make more of an impression on how many survivors you killed.

Lol, no! So bandits could see in dark like having a military flashlight!

Could be more like hunger/water redness

Lol' date=' no! So bandits could see in dark like having a military flashlight!

Could be more like hunger/water redness

[/quote']

Bandits are predators they should some sort of evil Addition like their eyes glowing or maybe they develop long claw like nails.

I really like the red eye idea, yeah it's not very realistic but not everything has to be. We still need good pointers to who you may be able to trust and who you cant. What about friendlies then? Would they have blue eyes?

I also like the "wanted" poster idea a lot. I don't want any real special rewards for those who do kill the wanted person, but at least some pointers would be nice, 'specially for roving "bandit killing" gangs and the like.

I really like this idea! Yes, and at night they turn into bats and fly away!

No srsly why not, tho you should it only see up close.

I like the first suggestion not realistic but i like it.

And the second one no man it has been stated several times that dayz dev team doesn't want to encourage/punish/reward any gamestyle in particular.

I don't really like either idea' date=' especially the first. Too unrealistic.

[/quote']

But like I say.. if you work it into the zombie virus canon it could be easy to suspend disbelief... maybe anyway.

Lol people talking about realism when you have bells ringing depending on how low your humanity is.

Lol people talking about realism when you have bells ringing depending on how low your humanity is.

bandit much? ^.^

You mean the eyes are bloodshot, not glowing?

If so, should be ok, somehow. Even though a bandit will kill you on sight, most of the time.

You mean the eyes are bloodshot' date=' not glowing?

If so, should be ok, somehow. Even though a bandit will kill you on sight, most of the time.

[/quote']

Yes, turning from white thru pink to full red, no glow. Seen up close, hidden by sunglasses.

So if i am a bandit im automatically red eyes why do bandits need to be distinguished from non bandits anyways. If your not a bandit now it does not mean your not going to double tap the person who you just showed your normal eyes to after they put their guard down.

(when i read this my first thoughts were stoned bandits LOL)

So if i am a bandit im automatically red eyes why do bandits need to be distinguished from non bandits anyways.

As long there is leaderbord for most kills' date=' and as long as debug monitor shows two lines: 'murders' and 'bandit kills', you ought to tell bandit from friendly.

Now we have heartbeat bandits (haven't seen it functioning, but doesn't seem realistic at all), but this one gives a bandit no chance. Red eyes could be hidden from distance, and by sunglasses from near.

MIght use eyedrops to have white eyes for period of time too, as to trick naive survivor...

[hr']

I like the first suggestion not realistic but i like it.

And the second one no man it has been stated several times that dayz dev team doesn't want to encourage/punish/reward any gamestyle in particular.

I have red the statement. But it was broken two days ago when leaderbord was published, with 'most kills'. Waka Flocka Wayne is the best bandit. Isn't this reward for kils?

So i saw a massacre near Golova lighthouse yesterday, 15+ bodies, all new spawns, someone was trying to beat Waka Flocka Wayne score.

Kill that leaderboard or make their location/server known to hunt them down! Or inspecting a body can tell you who killed him?

I meant Red glowing eyes so bright they shine through your glasses and act as a flashlight showing your blood lust.

MIght use eyedrops to have white eyes for period of time too' date=' as to trick naive survivor...

[/quote']

That would defeat the object though, the object being to enable survivors to trust each other and teamwork more (which is a stated aim for the game I remind you).

MIght use eyedrops to have white eyes for period of time too' date=' as to trick naive survivor...

[/quote']

That would defeat the object though, the object being to enable survivors to trust each other and teamwork more (which is a stated aim for the game I remind you).

I like the idea of Bandits being forced into groups like the Devs are trying to get survivors to do.