kevsta545

My Faith In Humanity Is Restored :D (or more faith in video games)

So on the DayZ server I play on normally the admins had set up a sort of church service at a time in elektro and invited the whole server to come. I knew this was bad chemistry, the whole server was filled with 50 people and i could see in chat death messages of players dieing repidedly. About 15 mins before their "service" started I grabed a m14 and headed out on a ATV to the church When i got their it seemed quiet, Tooo quiet. No Gun Shots. Nothing. I saw the church about 500 meters away and snuck my way around the forest to loop up to it. When i opened the doors i couldnt believe what i saw. Players players players. About 25. All the pews filled! and noone was shooting ANYONE. People were their with full ghillie suits, DMRs, as50s, full machineguns just SITTING THERE!.  It was INSANE. the service was pretty funny, they played church music through direct, and had a enjoyable mass this sunday. I think a part of my faith in humanity is restored that nothing went wrong that whole mass. Considering this is a PVP server that encourages me even more. This rare moment in dayZ was enjoyed greatly and will be remembered all the way through standalone. I hope to see more classic dayZ moments restored in the future. Such as bandits not shooting on sight but Holding people up and being honorable as in not shooting new spawns. Ah but i wish too much. Time to get back in the field.

• Like 6

Preaching the message of the almighty Road Flare can bring peace and happiness to even the lowest of bandits.

• Like 2

So on the DayZ server I play on normally the admins had set up a sort of church service at a time in elektro and invited the whole server to come. I knew this was bad chemistry, the whole server was filled with 50 people and i could see in chat death messages of players dieing repidedly. About 15 mins before their "service" started I grabed a m14 and headed out on a ATV to the church When i got their it seemed quiet, Tooo quiet. No Gun Shots. Nothing. I saw the church about 500 meters away and snuck my way around the forest to loop up to it. When i opened the doors i couldnt believe what i saw. Players players players. About 25. All the pews filled! and noone was shooting ANYONE. People were their with full ghillie suits, DMRs, as50s, full machineguns just SITTING THERE!.  It was INSANE. the service was pretty funny, they played church music through direct, and had a enjoyable mass this sunday. I think a part of my faith in humanity is restored that nothing went wrong that whole mass. Considering this is a PVP server that encourages me even more. This rare moment in dayZ was enjoyed greatly and will be remembered all the way through standalone. I hope to see more classic dayZ moments restored in the future. Such as bandits not shooting on sight but Holding people up and being honorable as in not shooting new spawns. Ah but i wish too much. Time to get back in the field.

nice story :beans:

make one improve if you have some grenade :P

make one test for this guys faith :D

and after they can be true Christian guys and make forgive in side chat  :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

That would've been fun to take part in ...So no one lost there cool and started shooting everyone coming out from the church ;p;?

Yep :D VERY surprising, at the end we all just got back in our forms of transportation and drove off.