Tumoa

this game needs tea and other hot drinks eating and drinking slowly

This game seriously needs things like hot chocolate, coffee, tea etc. This is good way to get warm up quickly. but in my opinion eating and drinking in this game is too fast in my opinion eating should take around 2-3 minutes but you can eat food fast and drinks then it takes 1-1.30 minutes and wont get much benefit from the food. Also you have chance of puking gobbled up food and drinks. so you have to find save place to eat your food this really would give us sense of survival. i'm sure this has being suggested before but didn't really find them because they were buried under all suggestions in search so i wasn't bothered.

• Like 3

S'mores. We need to be able to make s'mores at campsites. 

Or, everyone could just go outside and enjoy hot chocolate and kittens and s'mores instead of playing a game with every second of free time and demanding it is more like real life. Just saying. 

S'mores. We need to be able to make s'mores at campsites. 

Or, everyone could just go outside and enjoy hot chocolate and kittens and s'mores instead of playing a game with every second of free time and demanding it is more like real life. Just saying. 

of course i agree with you these things should be rare to find

It's the little things in life, for some its a turned over truck of twinkies.  For some its a cup of tea.  For others its seeing a .50 BMG cave in some poor bastard's skull and turn it into a fine powder/mist.

Would be nice if they added in 'comfort' items.  As for a mechanic as to why they'd be necessary, I can't think of any that would fit with the whole feel of DayZ (or at least my understanding of what rocket wants for DayZ).

• Like 1

Tea! Yes! Splendid idea! Should be great for a man of honor to enjoy a cup of tea after the ruthless slaughter of heroic foes. Implament molecules and top hats too while you're at it!

33545jc.jpg

• Like 1

agree with op :beans:

also hot drink take more time for drink :thumbsup:  

if you boil some water for drink fast make it cool down first maybe 5 minutes so you don't drink straight away after is boil :huh:

agree with op :beans:

also hot drink take more time for drink :thumbsup:  

if you boil some water for drink fast make it cool down first maybe 5 minutes so you don't drink straight away after is boil :huh:

Good idea my friend...

Tea! Yes! Splendid idea! Should be great for a man of honor to enjoy a cup of tea after the ruthless slaughter of heroic foes. Implament molecules and top hats too while you're at it!

33545jc.jpg

621px-Neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.pn i just want to feel like a sir

• Like 2

Pop tarts should be a rare find and you can cook them over a fire.

Or if your base has a generator and electricity... And toaster.

But yes I think eating and drinking should take atleast 30 seconds.

This removes steak spam aswell, eating too much at once makes you throw up.

Although my camps medical meat steaks were pretty damn trendy.

I think with 3 firewood you should be able to make a stand over your fire for better cooking.

thermos-bottle.jpg

also these thermos bottles  so players can carry their warm drinks

• Like 1

I just said that...

Their called flasks in Britain...

I see. I'm retarded

• Like 1

I see. I'm retarded

We call em thermoses in NZ too.

Did I spell it right?

We call em thermoses in NZ too.

Did I spell it right?

i believe you did

• Like 1

i believe you did

Thankyou.

I was also thinking maybe... Blood should regenerate slowly at a speed dependant of how well fed you are instead of instant health.

i dont know about tea and coffee.

but i like the idea of having to eat/drink slowly.

Edited by CaptainBingo

The possibility of a twisted bandit group taking you prisoner and offering you a cup of tea before laying down their terms is a good enough reason to add this to the game methinks :')

• Like 1

Hell. Since were adding tea and all that shit why do we also have more classy and rare foods. Maybe In a city around the map you could find an abandoned gazebo where a wedding reception was taking place. Maybe some cake or crockenbush was left behind.

Edited by LancerG2