wild_man

idea for more realism meats. idea for SA

tuesday night I go for one bbq party, was dad of my girls birthday and they have roasting pig with stuffing and apple sauce, was too much taste good :thumbsup:

I was talk with guy who make this, he is butcher guy and he make explain different part of pig is different meat, I was think 'hmm, imagine in dayz you kill one animal, instead 4 steak or whatever why not have realism system and too much meats, would be good for make trade, maybe make big animal more rare or spawn in less places.' ;)

you don't need take all meats, is possible you take what you need and is enough but maybe some clan can take whole animal and make one bbq in the woods for too many guys :)

also make bigger cut of meats taking longer time for cook, maybe add some system for cure this shit (see what I learn from my butcher friend) :P  so is ok for eat much longer time like 3 month or something. if you don't make cure with salt meat is bad for eat in 5 days. if some guy find one tent is meats inside he need to smell this shit check is ok, if not ok this guy make shit like rust water and dehydrate from this :D

2ewkzm9.png

21mhiu0.jpg

1z1gwe9.jpg

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

stop trying to copy gooogle, we all know your english is fine

is make me sad to repeat same shit :(  if you like idea or don't like make some comment or go make fuck on yourself :thumbsup:

• Like 1

21mhiu0.jpg

Judging from PETA's promotional pictures, these cuts are also possible to take from Pamela Anderson.

Idea for standalone?

• Like 5

Idea for standalone?

yes, I make edit this :thumbsup:

stop trying to copy gooogle, we all know your english is fine

I'm seriously wondering if you guys are trying to fuck with him or are just incompetent, he already stated that his girlfriend used to type for him, but now he is trying to improve on his English. No need to stalk each and every one of his posts and tell him he's trying to be like g000gle, you guys are being rude and disrespectful over something he already explained.

• Like 8

That would be neat thing to see in SA.  I think it would be very helpful too if they make it harder to hunt in SA.  That way we wouldn't have to go hunting as often.

• Like 1

too much....far too much in depth imho. is this survival or fine dining fancy pants dining ...dining

Edited by joe_mcentire

That actually makes sense. Maybe different parts of animals would give more health that others? And you could take a pig's head and wear it. Who wouldn't run from a pig headed person running at you with a hatchet screaming with a satanic voice?

• Like 2

too much depth imho. I like the idea of having spoiled food and / or making it more "durable". Using salt to increase its shelf value for instance

I like the cure meat with salt idea, that is something that would very much need to happen if refrigeration was not an option.

:thumbsup:  

• Like 1

I'm seriously wondering if you guys are trying to fuck with him or are just incompetent, he already stated that his girlfriend used to type for him, but now he is trying to improve on his English. No need to stalk each and every one of his posts and tell him he's trying to be like g000gle, you guys are being rude and disrespectful over something he already explained.

Because what people say over the internet is true?

And why is it when people justify themsevles it is usally to an annoying end...

That actually makes sense. Maybe different parts of animals would give more health that others? And you could take a pig's head and wear it. Who wouldn't run from a pig headed person running at you with a hatchet screaming with a satanic voice?

yes, guy say me liver is best animal part for make blood ;)  is possible liver become too much value in SA because animal having only one, cow liver feed 10 guys no problem, sheeps liver feed 6 +

rabbits and chickens liver is too small, you need to kill 10 chickens and rabbits for enough liver for feed one guy :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS