Sign in to follow this  
airborne52 (DayZ)

[New DayZ Mod]rMod2.1FX Beta server welcome to test

Hello everyone,I'm Col.I will show you a new version beta mod for DayZ 1761.

About FX Patch:

137510549569.jpg

FX Patch is based on rMod 2.1,this patch add more mods make DayZ has much more instering.

(everyone knew about rMod2.1 more than 400 type of weapons,200 vehciles and airs,new unit skins more than 100.)

And this patch integrate by HK DayZClan-ST8.Colonel

So what 's new in FX patch:

[New Weapons]

[New Vehicles]

[New Airs]

[New Ships]

[New Skins]

[New Amrors]

[New Items]

[New Buildings]

[New Zombie and Suffers]

MOD Creidted List:

'Backpack Variants'- by Lennard;

'Boeing B52H'- by Zack and SoldierBen;

'BBUnitsV5'- by SchnapsdroSel;

‘Tomb V0.5’- by Icewindo;

'UrbanPack V0.5'- by Charon;

'F4U'- by neoko2000;

'SubmarinPack'- by by Gnat

'F14 Beta V1.6'- by ANZACSAS Steve And Konyo;

and more guys,really thank you for your mods working!

Our group wrate all of yours in our list.We will send the full credited list when finsh the all test working.

Code functions:

Basebuilding1.21

Ability to build 30+ Arma 2/OA Objects.

Selfblood

Bloodbag for youself.

Tentheal

Sleep heal yourself in your tent.

Zombiebait

Make a bait.

Autorefuel

Autorefuel in gas station.

Removeparts

Remvoe  parts from a no damge vehicle.

Wardrobe

120 type skins change your survior skin every 10 minutes.(4 Types Bandits/Soliers/Femle/Lonlywolf)

Knockout

Use a Craw knockout players.

Tow&lift

Tow or lift your vehicles.

Teleport

Random teleport in whole map.

Climb on back

Climb on car or bike back.

Sarge AI

Hardcore AI soldiers in PVE maps

Exsiovr bridge

Cross the bridge to S island.

Random Missons System

8 different missions in random time like wasteland.

StreetLights

Will lighting after 6:00p.m.

Dogs

Call a dog protect yourself.

Car Radio

Use radio in any vehicles.

Etc.

Coast towns added new buildings.

Improve Items chance in buildings.

Improve FPS.

Delete any empty items.

How to setup FX patch:

Please exrat all FX patch pbo files in your rmod2.1 addons folder,and please enty '-mod=@rMod2' in your dayz commander addtational parameters,if you want join other servers just cancle thecommand.

Youtube Video:

Setup steps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtTEI1gYM4

Strom 8 Battle Clan Video

http://youtu.be/mw-Q-I5Btf0

This promotional video reference only, the actual content just on server standard.

Server Gaming Video

Coming soon.

Why not use DayZ 1771:

Beacuse 1771 has too many bugs,such like:spawn dead body and weapons bug,also game playing was too diffcult, so our group use old version 1761 is much more steady.

About FX Antihack test server(LA,USA):

Server IP:173.234.240.226:2312

Please make sure you already setup DayZ 1761 and ARMA2 103718,than join in the server.

--Server functions and game playing--

--Game playing--

[For PVP ]

Init. Gears

CZ550,G17,Assult bag,and some useful tools,medicals,foods.

civilian vehicles in big cities,and small towns for new players to use.

(40% spawn Normal heli,50% spawn racing cars,60% spawn cars,100% spawn bikes and atvs)

137510549914.jpg

137510550307.jpg

137510550679.jpg

4 Army Patrol Camps at Southcost and Eastcost,the bases have RU/UN basic weapon boxs for players to PVP.

(Locations,C city 070125,Piz moutatin 086128,E city 103128 and S island )

137510551038.jpg

New Town,a small town near Piz Mountain 087128

137510551913.jpg

5 Radar towers have 50% chace to spawn RQ11-Raven.

(Locations,C city 069131,E city 099137,S island 137124,B city 130069)

137510552149.jpg

137510552463.jpg

East Oilfield,near eastcost,there has 20%~50% spawn MP7 SMG Box.

(Locations,143090)

137510552812.jpg

Nimiz Carrie and Leadership

Nimiz 082139,Leaderships 130128/143065.There were some airs on the ship(AN2,F14,Fokker,F4uj,OV10,MH60 and others),but these airs when server restart will restore.also Nimiz has a Amroy room you can get some basic GER weapons.

13751055305.jpg

137510553364.jpg

137510553704.jpg

NWAF Base

There was a big amry base at NWAF,

You can have chaces to get amored vehicles,helis and jets in the base.

Also there were 3 Amror Hangers in the base,you can get some US basic weapons.

(Armoed vehicles spawn chance 10%,wheels vehicles 15%,Jet/heil/bomber 10%)

13751055402.jpg

[For PVE]

--4 pve new maps in test server--

Diffcult:Easy

Weapon Rare:Smiply

About map:Once ago there was a BioLab for CDF,when the virus blew,the lab already lockdown,but there was a small group of CDF quarter in there.

137510554329.jpg

Diffcult:Normal

Weapon Rare:Adv.

About map:There were a big group of USMC reinforcement quarter in the Base.if you attack in there,you can get the special  vehicle.

137510554643.jpg

Diffcult:Hard

Weapon Rare:Elite

About map:Once ago there was a Castle,in morden centry became a small village,but when virus blew,the area was lockdown,nobody get in there,some people said there were some horrbile monters in the tomb,and the area has psy poi,people get in must have psy-shield,also can't drive vehicles in there.

137510555596.jpg

137510555834.jpg

Locationclear.pngevil Castle(068039)

Diffcult:Ultimate

Weapon Rare:All types

About map:When the virus blew,the last power of CDF,all fortify in that caslte,the location in high alert,really diffcult to destroy the fortifications.

137510556152.jpg

How to get armor suit?

At usually you can find some camo_suit,soldier suit and gilile suit,you have 5% chance random to get nano suit,when you wear that,and pls drop the survior suit don't change it anymore.

Etc.

1,All special vehicles when restart will restore.

2,All aircraft on carriers will restore when server restart.

3,Don't change any other skins when you get super amror.

Patch Download site:

[NEW]FileHoster

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7897825/FX2.1-Patch.part01.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7897813/FX2.1-Patch.part02.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7897834/FX2.1-Patch.part03.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898253/FX2.1-Patch.part04.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898232/FX2.1-Patch.part05.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898287/FX2.1-Patch.part06.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898661/FX2.1-Patch.part07.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898621/FX2.1-Patch.part08.rar.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-7898659/FX2.1-Patch.part09.rar.html

[CHN]Baidu Netdisk

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=624294543&uk=617020

[CHN]Thunder Netdisk

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/0hVqBQI0HACyje9Rb78

If you have any questions and report bugs please send e-mail or join our CHN/ENG support channel.

Skpye:Triple_Se7en

E-mail:handong_55@163.com

YY Voice Channel:30657469

Thank you.

Edited by airborne52

Is there anything from Armaholic that isn't in there?

Please excuse my tone. Lets just say it's not for me.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Do you even have permission to use these?Not trying to put the mod down or anything, but that's pretty important.

• Like 1

Is there anything from Armaholic that isn't in there?

Please excuse my tone. Lets just say it's not for me.

yes,based on rmod2.1 and find some useful mod integrate them,

make and fix codes.create new maps.

improve the game playing.

Do you even have permission to use these?Not trying to put the mod down or anything, but that's pretty important.

these mod we test at least 3 months,so the game playing all were much better now.

I mean batmobil, halo suit cmon whats the point?

Be creative and make something new, dont just take every script/addon on armaholic and throw it in a bowl and think you are making something awesome.

I am usely supportive to ppl doing new stuff etc, but this is just silly

PS: you forgot to throw in the aliens and terminator addon's :D

• Like 2

I mean batmobil, halo suit cmon whats the point?

Be creative and make something new, dont just take every script/addon on armaholic and throw it in a bowl and think you are making something awesome.

I am usely supportive to ppl doing new stuff etc, but this is just silly

PS: you forgot to throw in the aliens and terminator addon's :D

aliens and terinator these things really exaggerating,we set sgt.suit and nano suit,just make players feel they can have makeself become a super soldier,if you want get the suit,those things really a little chance to get them only 5%.

and the special vehicles,only in pve maps,players want get the cars must killed all npcs,and the vehicles will restore back in pve map,when server restore.

set these vehicles,because server every weekends make some contests for players in HK,such as 'kart racing,f1car champintion,dead racing' and more,make players have more exciting.

Edited by airborne52

Airborne52, Answer the question, In English this time and not a stupid statement.

Airborne52, Answer the question, In English this time and not a stupid statement.

what is the permission?Amraholic all mods for every players and ediors free for use to creat or edit own mission files and mod files.

i never hear that "Do you even have permission to use these?"need these words,did you read the topic carefully,i already wrate that just 'integrate' the files.

i think you really ask a stupied question.

what is the permission?Amraholic all mods for every players and ediors free for use to creat or edit own mission files and mod files.

i never hear that "Do you even have permission to use these?"need these words,did you read the topic carefully,i already wrate that just 'integrate' the files.

i think you really ask a stupied question.

Is English not your first language?

What I mean is have you even credited the mod makers of the cars, the spartan armor and the towing scripts and whatnot?

• Like 1

Is English not your first language?

What I mean is have you even credited the mod makers of the cars, the spartan armor and the towing scripts and whatnot?

Did you even credit the mod makers,just use some mods and scripts on your server?

And did these mods and scripts use to every like your servers need to credited whole your screen?

Did you know all makers and devloper make these things just wanna more players have fun and editors need learn more,

then the mods and scripts will become much more useful.

if everyone like you just said"you need credited?otherwise no way to use"then anyone who wanna use your stuff?

did you know sth. just well aware that's enough?

My English is terrible.

so Chinese not your first language,right?

I just wanna use Chinese say that,’尼塔瑪的是個二B‘.

• Like 1

It's got nothing to do with needing permission it's about having the common decency to ask. I have always taken the time to at least try to get in contact with mod/script creators, a lot have now left the scene unfortunately. By its just polite to at least try.

May I suggest (without trying to sound condescending) you at least try to answer questions thoughtfully?

• Like 4

It's got nothing to do with needing permission it's about having the common decency to ask. I have always taken the time to at least try to get in contact with mod/script creators, a lot have now left the scene unfortunately. By its just polite to at least try.

May I suggest (without trying to sound condescending) you at least try to answer questions thoughtfully?

Alright, this guy found the best way to say it, props to you.

You are right we already have a list,nobody like a foolish forget that,chinese understood what are courtesy and propriety.all makers and delvoplers on our devlop credited list,but sth.i need say,all mods and scipts on amraholic were pulice for use and edit,before i said more people download the files,that makes the stuff much more useful,so everyone will remember you.if like someone said must need permission that anybody who wanna use your stuff?too many limit no way to use.so you should be know what is means.and at usual,did you pretty sure all world millions of servers creidted all makers?i can sure 10 servers excerpt 6~7 servers not creited makers.so you said that before,it was the basic polite,if people conscious,or not.so we knew the polite.when we finished the fully version,we would be send the list on topic.but someone said Do you even have permission to use these?

so i don't want talking about these disscution anymore,you should be understand what's I means.

Edited by airborne52
  • Like 1

is no-one else going to point out the obvious...

this looks like a clusterfuck of epic proportions

riding round on a horse while someone chases you in a batmobile as a jet fighter crash lands and a guy in halo suit jumps out not personally for me but sounds hilarious.

Edited by beatSTV
  • Like 3

riding round on a horse while someone chases you in a batmobile as a jet fighter crash lands and a guy in halo suit jumps out not personally for me but sounds hilarious.

Obviously, this is an entertainment server.

• Like 1

Mod Updata:

Remove Batmobile;(Seat Bug)

Remove Sgt.Suit;(Model damage point bug)

Remove C130&An2 Scripts(Impove FPS)

Add New Towns;

Add New Cities;

Impove Items Spwan chance;

Yea it sounds pretty funny, you know, dayz overwatch or maybe even dayz civilian is the closest thing to this, except it doesnt have all this military jets and tanks and all these other crazy mods

but you know what, if this was on console and popularized by people who make that videogame called saints row, it would definitely take off. I never played saints row just because it seemed too cartoony and whacked out with the aliens part, so it wasnt my cup of tea.

Given this arma, or dayz is a different engine, looks cleaner, more serious in that sense because its built for military simulation AND it has awesome damage play to just about anything, ie buildings, houses, etc

i think this is a whole lot better,

Makes me think of what Battlefield 3 would be like if met with dayz survival and good ol zombies

its just sad it hasnt really taken off. Rocket and all the dayz reps as such did make a good decision to remove alot of the military hardware to balance the game out but wasnt that more in the beginning, i mean at least now people can decide when to restart servers and when and how to do this or that. I would think it would be a great idea for Standalone to capitalize on this and add actual different gamemodes, so instead of having to search for different servers, like veteran servers for the more hardcore serious dayz experience, different gamemodes in the same server could offer a more dynamic experience, you could have instances of hunger games like scenarios or a more wasteland approach With zombies to keep the Dayz experience intact.

This would be the First game to provide military combat simulation With Survival tactics(Dayz) and of course last but not least, Zombies.

maybe in the future they could offer alternative gamemodes that encompass some of these ideas from rmod and having a ton of different weapons

but in light of that, i think alot of these kids have begun playing this game and really want a quick fast crazy game and since its more mature in sense of style and design, or at least has a more realistic presentation, i think its more appealing than other open world games that give off a more arcady cartoony feel.

Also

When i go on dayz commander, under Dayz Only, i see the most populated server is called GITS Number 1 PVP

and you know why

because when you spawn, theres at most 80 people! running around the map and!

there are cars almost everywhere you look and airfields are packed with choppers, although they do restart every hour. Only disadvantage to other mods is all the extra stuff that overwatch and civilian offers. 

So i think rmod or even a combination of wasteland rhetoric mixed in with rockets good old fashioned dayz,

this idea you have here is ahead of its time

the question is how long, i have played on overwatch mod as a super admin and i can tell you i could not AND did not want to finish counting the amount of new weapons available, i counted at least 300 and that was about under hafe the list. Its unbelievable, as for vehicles theres added sports cars like the nissan 350z, police cars and some neat old school warplanes with turrets on them.

and of course if you want to try my server out ;D

heres the ip

192.111.147.36:4302

called US 15875 Overwatch and i highly doubt it will be very populated for awhile ;[

so thats why i give out weapons and free rides to speed things up for the lack of players in the server, as most overwatch servers seem to be facing lately, it is relatively new mod though.

Edited by DrClaw_