DAYZ Store

Need some help from you guys to create *new* & *official* DAYZ t-shirts!

Hi all,

We are the official merchandise store for DAYZ and we are creating new t-shirts of you favourite game. We'd love to have your opinion!

We are thinking about making you some zombie t-shirts; which zombies are your favourite and can you provide us with screenshots of them please? 

Thanks!

Official DAYZ Store
http://joystickjunkies.com/dayz

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovegamingtees 
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JoystickJunkies

Edited by DayZ_Store
  • Like 3

£20 plus delivery fee for a £1 T-shirt :o I'm all up for supporting the mod but bloody hell they're expensive.

You could make your own for a lot less @ http://www.customink.com

You can have this for £13 delivered free, I'm shit at graphics so i'm sure people can do better.

price falls to £11 if i order 10

wvaaur.png

Edited by PK Richie

Topic cleaned.

We are thinking about making you some zombie t-shirts; which zombies are your favourite and can you provide us with screenshots of them please? 

Zheadshot_zps78f3df22.png

• Like 2

Oh yeah, the "Jamie Hyneman" zombie. It just needs the lightblue shirt and it's set.

£20 plus delivery fee for a £1 T-shirt :o I'm all up for supporting the mod but bloody hell they're expensive.

You could make your own for a lot less @ http://www.customink.com

You can have this for £13 delivered free, I'm shit at graphics so i'm sure people can do better.

price falls to £11 if i order 10

Hello PK Richie,

As you know we are the official store and to provide you the best products, we have costs that justify our prices:

• We have a licence to produce Official DayZ products so we are paying royalties.
  • The process to create a product is quite long because - apart from the fact that we need to brief a professional graphist - we need to send a sample to DayZ to have their approval.
  • And some graphics (for example the Forest Blood t-shirt) are printed on demand which is a more expensive option.

Hope this can help you to understand our prices. 

Thanks.

The DayZ Store

Hi and thank you all for your help: Shrimpy223, Boneboys, Sutinen and Colekern.

Do not hesitate to invite your friends to participate to this conversation or share more thoughts/screenshots with us!

Cheers,

The DayZ Store

Shameless bump. We need more opinions.

Shameless bump. We need more opinions.

We agree with you. You can share this link, talk about this discussion around you to have a bigger choice on the official store!

is only zombie tshirts?

I was thinking one tshirt on the front is say

'i'm friendly' :)

on the back is picture of dead guy and say

'is not the true'   :thumbsup:  ;)

Edited by KoS

is only zombie tshirts?

I was thinking one tshirt on the front is say

'i'm friendly' :)

on the back is picture of dead guy and say

'is not the true'   :thumbsup:  ;)

One man saluting or friendship dance with "FRIENDLY?" and then on the back you see da nope kitty in some bandit rags.
  • Like 1

One man saluting or friendship dance with "FRIENDLY?" and then on the back you see da nope kitty in some bandit rags.

:beans:  is perfect

is only zombie tshirts?

Nope, if you have other ideas we'd like to hear them too : different designs on t-shirts/hoodies/sweater etc...

• Like 1

Love to see a T-Shirt with this on the front.  Simple, minimalistic, and any DayZ player will instantly recognize it.
bloodmeter.jpg

• Like 7

Love to see a T-Shirt with this on the front.  Simple, minimalistic, and any DayZ player will instantly recognize it.

bloodmeter.jpg

yeah that would be cool. but dont forget the new "in combat" g17 icon then^^ and not every icon should be totally green. nice idea ;)

A sloth in a hero skin would be amazing.

On a more serious note something cool imo would be a survivor standing in the middle of a highway.  The clouds are dark and stormy with a little visible lightning out in the distance.  Blood flows across the highway and stops in a large puddle at the survivor's feet.  In the distance to the right there are many destroyed vehicles, tanks, and choppers.  Some fires and smoke still blaze from one or two of the vehicles.  Bodies are also scattered everywhere.  Some bodies are still intact but most have limbs missing.  To the left you can see the remains of a large city in the distance beyond some woods.  Possible chernarous.  The survivor himself is injured.  His face is battle hardened however he has visible cuts, bruises, and burns across his body.  His clothes are torn and blood stained and he has a bandage wrapped around his left arm.  He is visibly well geared though.  He has an M4A1 hanging from his right hand.  An M9 in a pistol holster on his right thigh.  A grenade attached to his jacket and a bandoleer holding stanag mags and other random items.  A hatchet, crowbar, and other items can be seen in his backpack.  On the top in the clouds there would be "DayZ" in greyish white color.  On the bottom would be something like, "Pushing survival to the limits"

We agree with you. You can share this link, talk about this discussion around you to have a bigger choice on the official store!

Have you guys tried posting on the DayZ subreddit?