Vampiregnu46

How can I become a bandit

Im pretty new to DayZ, I would like to become a bandit, (I find so many level 1 bandit housing plans) but also because for some odd reason I have a remorse for when I kill someone. But today I was in a house with a double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. I looted the house than went downstairs into a room I briefly entered the room and turned around this guy was standing there with a Makarov. I pulled up my shotgun and shot him once in the chest and he one shotted me with the pistol. Any tips to be a better bandit and feel no remorse for the people I kill?

• Like 1

I presume this is dayz origins?

go to the high risk areas and fight some higher tier players with better weapons.

just dont farm spawn zones...

• Like 1

Get a teammate i would say and try and go to high player activity places and get some kills

• Like 1

Shout out "BOOM, HEADSHOT" over direct comms

Level 1 bandit housing plans??

What is this  - a government project for people who cant shoot others?

Sounds very lame, but to each their own. 

Sorry, back on topic - better bandit eh?

95% of "bandits" just shoot people - not really much banditry involved tbh. 

If you want to be actually be a better bandit get yourself a gimmick. In Standalone i plan on becoming the gas mask wearing underpants bandit. I will rob all jeans from players and make them run pantless through the countryside while i take pot shots at them. If they make it to the treeline they live, if not, oh well.

• Like 4

In Standalone i plan on becoming the gas mask wearing underpants bandit. I will rob all jeans from players and make them run pantless through the countryside while i take pot shots at them. If they make it to the treeline they live, if not, oh well.

Thats brilliant! I had to chuck that in my signature, you have my beans!

Im pretty new to DayZ, I would like to become a bandit, (I find so many level 1 bandit housing plans) but also because for some odd reason I have a remorse for when I kill someone. But today I was in a house with a double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. I looted the house than went downstairs into a room I briefly entered the room and turned around this guy was standing there with a Makarov. I pulled up my shotgun and shot him once in the chest and he one shotted me with the pistol. Any tips to be a better bandit and feel no remorse for the people I kill?

I say remorse is very good to have, its what keeps you from being a asshole who kills for no reason. You should always have remorse when killing someone, except for a bandit, since you just ruined his in-game life (He has to respawn, spend 1-2 hours to find the basic stuff, and then if he had more crap on him, he will have to spend more hours on finding it, maybe days).

If you had a DB Shotgun, you should have immideatly retreated after taking a shot. The gun doesn't do too much damage, and has a very slow firerate, so it's best to do hit-and-run attacks with it.

About being a better bandit, it's always good to make a friend as a bandit (Unless you already have a friend to play DayZ with). You can trick other survivors by saying you're friendly and then backstabbing them, but this is sort of an unhonorable banditing method. For more advanced bandits, you can always stalk someone if he doesn't have anything on him that you need.

You can see this by identifying what tier his backpack is at and weapon. If he has a hatchet/makarov and a bad backpack, he probably doesn't have anything for you.

With this method you can let him "loot for you" until he has enough stuff that you're ready to kill him for.

Robbing people might also be a good idea, you tell them to drop everything they have and take what you need, they can have the stuff they don't need back, and you might encounter them again, to get their new stuff. Basically you'll risk being a bit more in danger with more geared players, but you'll get more gear yourself.

Edited by dollon
  • Like 2

.....for some odd reason I have a remorse for when I kill someone.... 

.... Any tips to be a better bandit and feel no remorse for the people I kill?

Guilt feeling is #1 problem for bandit brothers, special for guys who no have psychopath brain. is too much sad for you if you don't enjoy 100% feel for win in dayz :(

I explain my bandit code for enjoy too much murder of players

#1 don't say some lie, when I decide I am kill this guy I say in direct chat 'I coming for kill you bitch'  after you make kill is good feeling inside after you tell the true and don't make some bullshits B)

#2 never shoot some guy who don't have gun, is pussy guy trick, is 100% guarantee for guilt feeling if you shoot some fresh spawn. ;)

#3 imagine guy is true life enemy, sometime I thinking in my brain 'this guy is same one who kill uncle Sasha'   >:(    or 'this guy is touch my girl'   >:(  i put all my sad feeling and angry into make this kill, is feel like some therapy shit for sure and is for no moneys :D

#4 make reward for win, after you kill some guy do something nice like drink one beer or eat some ice creams, whatever you enjoy more, only do this after win, soon you body/brain understand is good for make some kills :thumbsup:

#5   my girl say this is 'desensitization'  I say more guys you kill less is making you feel bad  :D

I hope this shit is help for you  :thumbsup:  good luck and tell me with pm when you start enjoy to make murders   :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

I would say be inventive, don't just Kill on Sight that's kind of boring, break legs, rob them then kill them make it interesting and fun to a degree,

• Like 2

First of all, dont aim for their heart or legs or arms lol.

BOOM, HEADSHOT!

• Like 2

I say remorse is very good to have, its what keeps you from being a asshole who kills for no reason. You should always have remorse when killing someone, except for a bandit, since you just ruined his in-game life (He has to respawn, spend 1-2 hours to find the basic stuff, and then if he had more crap on him, he will have to spend more hours on finding it, maybe days).

If you had a DB Shotgun, you should have immideatly retreated after taking a shot. The gun doesn't do too much damage, and has a very slow firerate, so it's best to do hit-and-run attacks with it.

About being a better bandit, it's always good to make a friend as a bandit (Unless you already have a friend to play DayZ with). You can trick other survivors by saying you're friendly and then backstabbing them, but this is sort of an unhonorable banditing method. For more advanced bandits, you can always stalk someone if he doesn't have anything on him that you need.

You can see this by identifying what tier his backpack is at and weapon. If he has a hatchet/makarov and a bad backpack, he probably doesn't have anything for you.

With this method you can let him "loot for you" until he has enough stuff that you're ready to kill him for.

Robbing people might also be a good idea, you tell them to drop everything they have and take what you need, they can have the stuff they don't need back, and you might encounter them again, to get their new stuff. Basically you'll risk being a bit more in danger with more geared players, but you'll get more gear yourself.

Retreating wouldve been smart but I was in a room and he was by the door D:

• Like 1

Just remember that if the tables were turned and it were you with the pistol and him with the shotgun when you turned around, he would have been the one who killed you. A lot of people are ruthless in this game and he wouldn't have thought twice and most likely would have forgotten it had happened before he even made it to the woodline with your shit. 

• Like 1

Just remember that if the tables were turned and it were you with the pistol and him with the shotgun when you turned around, he would have been the one who killed you. A lot of people are ruthless in this game and he wouldn't have thought twice and most likely would have forgotten it had happened before he even made it to the woodline with your shit. 

this. I should know. I often kill a guy cause my food meter is blinkin'

Bean Bandits FTW

• Like 1