whiteshiro

Looking for players 25+

Good Morning all,

Let me introduce myself, 

My name is James :) i am 29 years old and i live in one of the smallest country's called Holland. before you read this post. please understand that english is not my native language.

Lets begin!

i am currently on the lookout for players in the range of 25 - 40+ years old that are old school gamers like myself and love this game to bits! for some good old fasion teamwork and fun! 

It would be nice to play with around 5 / 10 people max. The main reason why i would like to have a amount like this is because when we play and build we also have to protect and keep the resources going in a flow. 

What kind of player am i looking for:

Social aspect:

You are a social being, you like to have a chat and a laugh!

Loyalty:

when shit hits the fan, you are focused. even if it means you are going to die. For me the ''brotherhood aspect of the game'' is very importent. Myself. No matter how far you are on a island or in how much trouble you are in. I will always help you. And thus i expect this from you aswell. All for one, one for all ;)

Communication & Responsiblity:

The main irritation in this game is people lacking communication between each other. Somebody is using someting. But not refilling. Somebody is taking a car/heli or plane and not telling the location. we all experienced it. Always communicate with your fellow player. 

What kind of group are we forming?:

We don't shoot newbies, we can be kind, we have a heart. We see people with big fat loot. we take them out. but we don't consider ourself as a bandit group but we are also not a hero group. a bit of everything. always ask yourself the question, if this would be real life? what would you do in this sitation. 

How to reach me:

Or leave a pm message - or forum message with your contact details - your age - location - pref voice com - and pref dayz mod. 

Please be in mind, we all pick together what kind of voice com we are going to use. also what server we will be playing on. everything will be a group effort. Also we pick together what kind of mod we are going to play :)

Talk to you soon folks! looking forward to hear from you :)

Edited by whiteshiro
  • Like 2

Sounds fun, I might hit you up on skype,im looking for something new,my old "home" went down the drain..........

Im +40 years old,love Dayz and beer :D

• Like 1

Sounds fun, I might hit you up on skype,im looking for something new,my old "home" went down the drain..........

You are more then welcome John :) Talk to you soon. 

• Like 1

40+ years old, with a 69 in your name. You life must be going swell.

Cant complain.... :D

• Like 1

Fyi: I have the number 69 in a LOT of my user names. It's the year I was born. 

Fyi: I have the number 69 in a LOT of my user names. It's the year I was born. 

Damn...you broke my code :)

Edit:

69-It was the year of Woodstock and the very first Moon landing, a good year,indeed..

Edited by John69

Hey do you take noobs like me? I am 28 yrs old and live in caribbean

What maps do you play by the way?

Edited by Juskhronic

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hello there,

I've been playing on this server for the past 3 days now and it's been really cool. Had a lot of fun, more than I ever had playing DayZ.

Everyone is really friendly and helpful and I'd definitely recommend that you join this server and this community. More players joining and looking for friends every day! 

Get in now! :) 

See you in game!

-Insannik

Joined 3 days ago and have been having a blast just joined up with 2 other people and started building houses collecting choppers, cars and weapons. Id you are looking for players i'd recommend to contact Shiro and also maybe a post on this forum. Every day new people are joining and it's pretty easy to get something going. Really recoomend joining the server and don't be shied away by the amount of people remember it's still only been open for a week and is constantly gaining on members

This is the best server ive ever played on, it has a active community with very mature players and a team speak 3 channle for all member to use. If you are looking to join a Origins server then i highly recommend this one.

Guys love you but you all posted in the wrong forum message! ;) if you would like to know what the hell the are talking about. Check it out: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144315-xtreme-tactics-no-bullshit-just-gaming-pvp-international-gaming-server-looking-for-clansindividualsgroups-for-pvp-gameplay/