RoyBloggins

What are fun things to do in DayZ?

I have only been playing off and on a few weeks.

Currently, I have managed to get a lot of gear and supplies and I'm in a fairly safe area away from the coast but I'm not sure what to do.

I do need some anti-biotics so that is going to be my quest for now but what is there do?

Camping in the hills at Electro is dangerous so that isn't something I'm interested in.

I have a tool box but I have yet to pass a vehicle that lets me take any parts.

Any tips would be appreciated

ps:  I already know not to eat yellow snow

• Like 1

Beat the survival record :P

I think it's around a year :D

Climb Green Mountain... if you dare..

• Like 2

Shoot people.

• Like 1

Rabbit Chasing.  Both on Foot and in a car.  Bonus points if you actually mange to kill/run it over.

There are much more fun things to do in DayZ origins but on the Chernarus version all you can do is just explore...

If you find a red golf in Dayz, you can hop in the trunk and have players steal the car while your in the trunk. Not only is this hilarious but you can also find their base. Sure you may lose your one and only car but its a great trick to use if your bored. :)

• Like 3

If you find a red golf in Dayz, you can hop in the trunk and have players steal the car while your in the trunk. Not only is this hilarious but you can also find their base. Sure you may lose your one and only car but its a great trick to use if your bored. :)

Wow, that's too good.

is too much fun things in dayz ;)

when is new like for you every time is some new shit for fun :D

top 3 for me

#1 join NoPvP server and make pvP till I am kick and ban :P

#2 play hero skin guy, make act like a medic but kill on sight every guys :lol:

#3 do again #1 and #2 :thumbsup:

How about Bandit hunting? Follow people around and watch them, be super stealthy, see how long you can stay undetected. If they kill someone, shoot them in the back. That's what I'm planning on doing when I get the game. Sounds like a good challenge. 

• Like 4

is player like this I respect 100% :thumbsup:

is play with some mission and is obvious you think like cold blood killer B)

• Like 1

I mean, if someone shoots at me first, of course I'm going to shoot back. But as of right now I'm not going to shoot first, that's not who I am. Plus, I like being sneaky.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

But as of right now I'm not going to shoot first, that's not who I am. Plus, I like being sneaky.  :ph34r:

you know kill player in dayz is not like kill some guy in rl :P

is ok, is game. every guy love magic of dayz fear, is come from many things but most is fear to be killed, is KoS guys who give gift of this one dayz magic :lol: :ph34r:

you know kill player in dayz is not like kill some guy in rl :P

is ok, is game. every guy love magic of dayz fear, is come from many things but most is fear to be killed, is KoS guys who give gift of this one dayz magic :lol: :ph34r:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I'm sure I'm going to transfer over to the bandit aide soon enough, don't worry. :ph34r:

• Like 1

...I'm going to transfer over to the bandit aide soon enough, don't worry. :ph34r:

is good :thumbsup: I don't worry for you, you make too much sense in posts :)

1. Try and get a Inventory full of Mountain Dew.

2. Run around with Flares in your Hand. While its Night. In Cherno/Elektro.

3. Throw Whisky Bottles at other People.

• Like 1

Yesterday I dropped all my gear at the coast, ran straight into Cherno, climbed on top of the clock tower and stood there in the surrender position. I figured it'd be a matter of minutes before I was picked off, but I made an hour before logging off. It was a new experience: stress-free in the heart of Cherno, prepared to die, watching all the action unfold below me.

• Like 1

Rabbit Chasing.  Both on Foot and in a car.  Bonus points if you actually mange to kill/run it over.

I ran into a BigMike on top of the hospital yesterday  (a hilarious encounter) while doing my statue impersonation. Was it you? He did say he was a new player though...

I ran into a BigMike on top of the hospital yesterday  (a hilarious encounter) while doing my statue impersonation. Was it you? He did say he was a new player though...

Nope, haven't played in over a month.  Kinda waiting for standalone and have other games to keep my occupied.  (I've also been half afraid that when I really really want to play dayz I'm gonna try logging in and my key's been stolen or something)