ledzepploid

Online retailer stopped download availability

After a 6 month DayZ hiatus, I decided I wanted to reinstall to give DayZero a try. However, I have recently discovered that the site I bought Arma II - Operation Arrowhead from only make their downloads available for a year from date of purchase (Games Rocket - I wouldn't recommend using them btw). So unbeknown to me my cut off date to download was 1st June of this year.

I still have my cd key, but no installation files.

Is there an official bohemia ftp site where I can download the Operation Arrowhead installation files from? 

If not then I will just continue to wait for the stand alone, I can't justify buying Operation Arrowhead twice.

Thanks.

Hello there

If you have *proof of purchase* you may get some assistance at the Bohemia Forums. I suggest you check there.

Make sure you're legit though.

Rgds

LoK

Thanks for your suggestion Orlok. I will do that, or perhaps I should email bohemia directly instead? If I email them my cdkey and screen shots of my payment screen then hopefully that would constitute proof of purchase.

I suppose I should have expected skeptical replies as to my ownership of the game, even when I asked for an official bohemia download - which surely would be useless anyway without a valid cd key! Anybody can download an Arma 2:Combined Operations Ultimate Virus Edition torrent, but I don't want that crap on my computer. It would probably steal my key anyway.

Hello there

Do a search of their forums and you'll soon find the right person to email. Don't just shoot off an email to the company as a whole as it might get lost if sent to the wrong place.

These sorts of issues have come up before (defective DVD's etc) so you will find the correct person.

They *may* be able to help you, but no guarantee.

Rgds

LoK

EDIT: Smasht has the right idea!

Edited by orlok

The fantastic support at Bohemia sorted me out with Sprocket.exe for AO. The game downloaded quickly and works perfectly. :)